Not All Rainbows and Sunshine

Mia pov.

I sat at my bar with a glass of wine waiting for Vada to get here. I was a little nervous because I was kind of upset with her. This could be our first fight and I didn't want that but I needed to talk about how she made me feel.
I just hate how this is the second time after we had sex that she just left with no communication whatsoever. It just feels like she's gonna put off everything we did like last time. I thought it was gonna be different this time.
I flinched hard as I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and I saw Vada standing there looking worried.
"Hey sorry I should've texted instead of knocked but I was just worried and I wanted to see you as fast as possible." 
She explained quickly.
"It's okay, come sit down please."
She sat down and I handed her a glass of wine. She thanked me and I started to speak,
"What are we Vada? Do you like me or not? Because waking up this morning and seeing you gone yet again with no communication like last time really hurt. Are you just gonna put off everything we did like last time? Because I don't want that. That hurt a lot and I thought that wasn't gonna happen this time. But I can't tell right now."
She looked at me and shook her head while looking mad.
"Why are you being like this? I just didn't wanna wake you up. I do like you Mia, a lot."
I took a deep breath in and I started to get more angry with my tone,
"You didn't just have to leave, you could've at least sent a text saying something sweet or explaining why you had to go. It felt like shit waking up not seeing you there, again."
"Oh come on Mia, we can talk about what we are but not if you're gonna try and argue about it. Is there something else going on? I don't understand why you're so upset."
Vada replied, not getting it.
I finally snapped,
"I'M UPSET BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS TOO VADA! IT'S NOT JUST RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE WITH ME ALL THE TIME, I'M ALOUD TO BE UPSET! AND IF YOU WANT TO COMMIT TO ME THE SAME WAY I WANNA COMMIT TO YOU, YOU'LL TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT!"
I breathed heavily and I looked at her. She looked scared and she stared at the floor with her fists clenched. She unclenched them and she started to walk over to me.
She looked up at me then down and she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight. She started to speak quietly,
"I'm sorry Mia, next time I won't just leave like that. It was a shitty thing for me to do. And I understand you have feelings. I guess I just didn't think this would happen, but I'm really sorry I didn't think about how you felt when I left this morning. I really do wanna commit to you Mia. But can we please not yell anymore? I don't like yelling at you at all."
I wrapped my arms around her hugging her back as I spoke quietly as well,
"I'm sorry for yelling, I just got really upset. And thank you for understanding Vada, it makes me feel a lot better."
I pulled away from her and I saw she was still looking down. I lifted her chin and I saw tears streaming down her face.
"Vada, what's the matter?" I said to her worriedly.
"I just hate getting into arguments. I didn't wanna lose you like how I lost Nick. I can't lose you, and I'm so so sorry for being such a dick," she replied letting out another sob.
I hugged her tight and I started to comfort her,
"Hey it's okay you're not going to lose me, okay? We got everything sorted out and I'm not upset anymore."
She sniffed and wiped her tears while saying,
"Thank you, can we cuddle or sleep? I'm tired and I just wanna be held right now if that's okay."
I nodded and I held her hand to my bedroom. She collapsed into my bed and I followed. I laid down next to her and she faced the opposite direction of me. I wrapped my arms around her and she made her body small. I held her tightly until we both fell asleep.