Chapter 33

"Walk up miss cz yuh devn reach No weh yet and yaah move like yuh can barely guh." Malaysia says as we walked to her car.

We were on our way to Starbucks, since everybody a crazy ova it we decide today seh we ago try fi see waah the hype.

"Which one a the Starbucks we a guh ?" I asked her as I buckle my seatbelt.

"Me nuh knw yet either the one a Kingston or trees. Me mind a lead me more to trees thou so me nuh knw" she says while driving out the drive way through the gate.

"Stop a Wendy's and get smth cz me hungry." I tell her while putting back the seat to lay down.
—————-
"Ughhh it commy like the more me eat this a the more it taste better and better." I said moaning from the tatse of the 20 piece chicken nugget cumbo I was eating.

"A your phone a ring ?" She asked.

"No. Mine a yours" I said testifying dries in my mouth.

"Hello." She answers. "Me nuh deh home right now me deh pon the road."

"A weh yuh naah seh." She says then burst out laughing.

Muss pop skull she a chat to.

I take my EarPods from my bag and put it in my ears after going into my Apple Music and connecting dexta daps- foreva.

Song ave a buzz.

After a few minutes I had to change it cz when yuh siddung and naah do nth a really a medz the song lyrics bwoyyyy.

Is like yaah feel everything....

In about 15 minutes of reading the gps and afta we lost couple times we finally find the place.

Bad feeling would a tek me.I'll never let Malaysia take me anywhere ever again.

She pushed the door and we walk in.

As we're about to order we see Dove's girlfriend.

"Hey." She says when she sees us.

"Wahmmo yuh good ?" I ask her.

"Yea me good man how beans ?" She asked looking at my belly.

"Bean need fi evacuate this instant." I say and she laugh.

"So a weh yaah do round yasuh ?"

"Yuh knw seh a break me deh pon and me seh me a come buy lunch." She says.

"Ohh you can sit and eat with us then, if yuh naah go eat in office." I tell her.

"No problem. A weh unuh a buy?"

"Afta we nuh knw. A the fuss we a come yah." Malaysia said looking at the menu.

"Well me deh yah almost everyday cz a yasuh me come buy lunch so me can probably tell unuh couple things pon it weh me like but then again everybody taste buds different suh unuh nuh muss like it." She says then start telling us what she has had and rating them.

I got the Mocha and a couple chocolate chip cookies Bcz I love chocolate but when we're leaving I want the iced chocolate shaken espresso and the caramel frappe.

Malaysia got the princess frappe and Lee got the Caramel frappe with a pumpkin cream cheese muffin and some chocolate pretzels.

The cream cheese muffin looks delicious I might try it.

We got a table and ate and talk and I also took Lee's number.

Tbh it wasn't bad I'll rate it a 9-9 1/2 outta 10 extra point bcz It has chocolate.