Chapter 55

I laid down scrolling on my phone when I heard the bathroom door open.

He came out wrapped up in a towel placing his phone, watch chains and ofc the 'piece' which now that I think about it I've never seen him use it. He's never left it though. No matter where he goes. Hmm

He walks towards the bed with lotion and I watch as he moisturizes and puts on his clothes.

Creep

Lowe me. A my man.

He's so sexy. I thought.

"Thanks."

"Hm ?" I asked coming back to reality.

"Yuh nuh seh me sexy." He says looking at me.

I gulped. Him neva did fi hear that.

He walks towards my drawers opening it taking out a pair of socks then walk back towards the bed climbing in and as soon as he does I climb on top of him nuzzling my face in his neck.

"You smell good." I told him kissing his neck.

I slipped my hands up his shirt rubbing his sides and his chest while placing small kisses all over his neck and face.

"I missed you." I told him kissing his lips.

"Yea?" He asked looking at me.

"Yea." I told him now sitting up rubbing his head. He needed a trim.

"Missed you too." He said holding my waist.

I held his face kissing him this time adding tongue.

He gripped my ass and pulled me up to sit exactly on 'him'. I moaned when I felt how hard he was underneath me.

He pulled up my night gown placing his head underneath it latching onto my breast.

A breath left my mouth as it felt like I was falling in clouds.
I rubbed his head as he continuously sucked and kissed all over my breasts. I could feel him leaving marks but I didn't care.

He pulls down my clothes gripping my neck kissing me hard.

Yes man a this yuh did want.

My subconscious says and I smile moaning louder.

He start sucking on my neck and I know he's making hickies. I can feel it.

My lips felt sore and plumped that's how hard he was kissing me.

Emhal's POV

Sliding my hand under her night gown I moved her thong to the side slipping my fingers in.

She flinched grabbing my wrist.

"One Emhal." She says looking down at me. She looks flustered.

I slid one in then the other and she moans out loud squeezing my wrist with her face made up.

She watches as I work my fingers in her.

How her juices coated my fingers.

Her clit pulsates and I softly press on it making her flinch sinking her face in my neck.

"Ahhh" she moans gripping my shirt.

I slowly pull my fingers out wiping it on her night gown and pulling my shorts down.

Lining my piece with her opening I grab her ass guiding her down.

She was going good then she bucks.

"Ahh. Emhal me can't go down nomore." She says

"Yaffi tek e wulla dis."

I slowly bring her up them down again doing it repeatedly whenever she bucks until she's fully down.