Chapter 43

Kalissa's POV

I was by Malaysia's house getting ready for the club opening.

First she tell me club now she a tell me seh a the opening.

Anyways a still club suh me agree and seh me a guh.

She was on the phone talking to Raheem. Him a ask her weh she a guh and she a ask him weh him a guh and none a dem naah talk.

"A who and yuh a guh out ?" He asked her.

"Me and kalissa."

"Nuh call me name. Don't call me name to him." I whisper shouted at her and she laughed.

I don't see wah funny.

"Sis" he started to call but I remained silent.

"Sis a weh me do yuh ? Yaah keep malice wid me." He asked but I continued to do my makeup ignoring him.

"A weh me do her Mal ?" He ask

"Yuh love pick up fi yuh dutty friend dem too much a dat. Come offa me phone." She says

"Me nuh pick up fi man enuh which friend dat." He asks

"Yuh knw exactly weh me a talk bout suh me naah guh round no bush wid yuh. When we come back me call yuh bye."

"Ahh do yuh ting." He says then hang up.

I hiss my teeth.

"Fava poppyshow." I said and Malaysia laughed.

We did our makeup and got dressed then head out.

She took my pics in the parking lot and I took her.

"Gyal yuh get thick enuh. Yuh sexy yf." She say's admiring the pics.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I took her pictures then we went inside.

I went to the bar and we took a couple shots then went to the dance floor.

We dance til we tired and even after we tired we still a dance.

The dj started to big up the owner for the club and we walked to the VIP section.

"Yuh did knw seh a Emhal club dis ?" I asked after I heard the dj call him up to the stage.

"No. Is a girl a the hospital weh me use to work tell me seh a club opening a gwaan." She says looking just as confused as me

They resumed the music after him big up everybody playing vybz Kartel- good night and if you knw me you knw that's one of my favorite song by him.

I started to dance and Malaysia as the lesbian she is wouldn't stop slap up me ass.

I could feel eyes on me.

Shooting bullets at me even. I looked at the other side of the vip across from us and there he was.

Smoking.

He sat in the couch with both arms out stretched staring at me.

Popskull and dove were there also but they were engulfed in a conversation.

They started to play vybz Kartel- enchanting and thats when I lost it.

The way I danced it was as if I was the only one in the club.

I felt a hard body the moment I bent over shaking my ass and if I should add the body wasn't the only thing I felt hard.

I jumped in shock and tuned around to see Emhal behind me.