- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ | ʙɪᴋᴇʀs

┏                        ┐
ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
iv. Bikers
└                         ┛
APRIL TENTH, 2005
4:30 AM
ELLIS GREY'S HOUSE

       "DID YOU START COFFEE?!" Nicolette yelled at Izzie, who was on her merry way the wake Meredith up

      Izzie gestured to her hand (that had coffee in it) in response. Nicolette nodded and walked down the stairs, toward to kitchen and out of her room- which did happen to be the biggest, thanks to Mer. Being Meredith Grey's favorite roommate had its perks, no lie about it. Everyone in the house knew Nicolette was Mer's favorite but it didn't really matter to them.

     Pouring her coffee, she sat herself beside George. "Morning," he grumbled behind his cup. She subsequently said it back. They communicated pretty well without words. Looks were their specialty. The sun and moon. Shiny and dark. That was them.

Nicolette's eyes snapped to the stairs to see Meredith limping down them with Izzie trailing behind her. Izzie rambled about how Nicolette's room was bigger.

"My god, Izzie! It's like two inches bigger." The brunette pinched the bridge of her nose and followed George as he followed the other two. Like a train.

They were now in the garage. George was arguing for Nicolette seeing as she wasn't to concerned with the 'issue' at hand. Neither was Meredith, honestly. She was rummaging through a box of clothes to wear to work.

"Just put your clothes somewhere else," George argued.

"Everywhere else is filled with Meredith's mom's boxes!" Izzie threw back.

Nicolette stepped out of the way so Meredith could limp through the doorway. They all followed her out.

"Meredith, when is your mom coming back to town, anyway? Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage."

Nicolette had noticed the whole "Meredith's Mother" thing seemed to bother the woman. No one was sure what happened the Ellis. She hadn't been seen in a while, by anyone. Meredith always seemed to flinch when her mother was mentioned so Nicolette always avoided the topic. But seeing as they are living in her house, George and Izzie did have to right to ask questions like "Is you mom coming back soon?" or "Where the hell is your mom who's house this is? And is she okay with us living here?"

Meredith quickly shut the bathroom door. The three outside looked at eachother, then back at the door. "I don't think she wants us here," Nicolette said and the other two shrugged in response. Meredith quickly opened the door to take Nicolette's cup of steaming hot coffee. "You're welcome!"

════════•↯•════════

      "FOOLS ON BIKES, KILLING
themselves- Natural selection, is what it is," Dr. Bailey ranted as the interns followed her like puppy's.