Chapter 8

Are you a retired employee who lives in solitude?

The 24 hours at the Yeongchun Hotel went by like crazy.

First of all, there were no more guests that night, so I slept in the staff accommodation guided by the bellboy.

Even though it wasn't as good as the room, the accommodation was comfortable enough. It was slightly wider than the cramped officetel I lived in Seoul, and it felt more comfortable because there was no house stuff.

I lay on the bed in the room and thought.

Honestly, it was a day full of awakening and hectic things, but it wasn't bad.

I even earn 450G in an hour—.

'Well, I thought you'd need a blanket to have a good dream...!'

I even felt proud when I saw Kang Sojin muttering "Thank you" as her eyes turned red at my one word.

Yeah.

Honestly, it was worth it. I admit it.

But!

How do I get out of the hotel?

I can't keep eating and sleeping at work!

Uncle Junsu must be worried too.

I sighed as I looked at my phone, which had become dead because I hadn't charged it.

The windows in the room are all full windows. Do I have to break one to escape?

Or escape with a revolving door leading to a random dungeon?

Just by running into a B-Class monster as I did before, it looks like I'll have to say goodbye to this world— or at least, I will run around until a D-Class dungeon comes out—.

Can I survive the D-Class dungeon with this F-Class body?

Should I use all the money I have to buy every item I need and then go out with a full set—.

While thinking about it, I fell asleep before I knew it.

It must have been because I was tired.

Still, I was able to fall asleep early and wake up early.

As soon as I woke up, I looked at the uniform set by my bedside.

A navy vest, navy pants, and even a hat embroidered with the words Yeong Chun in gold.

It's for women.

'Are you asking me to wear this?'

After thinking about it for a long time, I finally picked it up.

No matter how much I think about it, cleanliness is the most important thing in the service industry, so I couldn't greet customers in sweatpants like I did yesterday.

Having worked part-time at a cafe for 6 years, the spirit of service built up inside me didn't allow it.

I roughly washed my face and tied my hair in a ponytail.

As soon as I put on my uniform and went outside, I saw a bellboy dozing at the counter.

What kind of spirit sleeps?

I walked near the counter, thinking it was absurd.

The bellboy opened his eyes as if he felt my presence.

Green mysterious eyes looked at me.

"Ack...! I'm embarrassed! Did I drool?"

The bellboy covered his face in surprise.