Chapter 20

Do you have any money?

While I was filling the new bathtub with water, the bellboy who came in had a tired face.

"After making 10 cups of coffee in a row...."

Do spirits suffer from a similar phenomenon to mana exhaustion?

I don't know anything about spirits, so I don't know.

After drinking the mixed coffee the bellboy made, the exhausted bellboy and I dragged the unconscious Han Woohyun into the bathtub.

The floor of the room and the bathtub quickly became a sea of blood.

Because of the poison left in his wound, it seemed that the room's recovery buff effect didn't work at all.

I put my finger under his nose several times while carrying Han Woohyun to the bathroom.

'Is he dead?' while thinking like that.

Still, I somehow put Han Woohyun in the bathtub and sprayed the bath bomb I bought at the market all over his body, starting from his wound.

The purple and pink powder of 'Bubble Bath Bomb' turned into bright purple soap bubbles when they met water.

I was holding Han Woohyun's arm and shoulder with my hand tightly because I was afraid he would drown.

With the water running, the bathtub filled up quickly and overflowed.

Just when Han Woohyun's face was barely floating between the soap bubbles, Han Woohyun opened his eyes again.

"A, are you okay?"

"Y, you..."

Han Woohyun certainly looked to be in less pain than before.

"What are you doing here?"

That's why he can ask questions like this.

Me? I'm here—.

"Business...hotel...management... I'm doing it."

I said it because I was afraid Han Woohyun would lose his mind again if I didn't answer anything.

But Han Woohyun just looked at me as if to ask what the hell I was talking about in response to my answer, and then he passed out again.

I screamed when Han Woohyun's body, which looked like a mountain, fell back into the bathtub.

"Ack!"

I soaked myself in the bathtub to get Han Woohyun out of the water in a hurry.

Holding Han Woohyun's upper body as if hugging him, I frowned as I looked at the bellboy.

"Hey, is he dead?"

The bellboy shook his head at my question.

"He seem to have fallen asleep because his mind and body are at peace?"

Ah. That's right.

It said that this bath bomb could calm your mind and body.

I looked down at Han Woohyun's face.

He seemed more comfortable than before.

It's a bit like perverted, but I stare at his naked side.

Even though I only soaked him for a few minutes, the wound was much better than it was before.

Even the black water that had flowed little by little around the wound doesn't seem to come out anymore.

Good.