Chapter 15

SSS-Class Junghyo Fan Club

In the middle of Yeouido, Seoul.

The top floor of the Hanwoon Tower, where the Hanwoon Guild is located.

Get some fresh air and come back. Don't stay too long.

Han Minhyuk looked at the message with the missing 1 for a long time.

"Hmm..."

The Chief of the Dungeon Attack's face hardened when Han Minhyuk let out a short groan.

The Chief of the Dungeon Attack, Choi Kiho.

He was an A-Class Hunter and ranked 10th in Korea.

In a word, it meant that he was a Hunter in the top 10 in Korea.

In the top 10, there was Hwang Misoon, an S-class production class, and a healer, so in terms of combat, it was actually the same as 8th place.

He froze in front of the dissatisfied face of Han Minhyuk, the guild leader of the Hanwoon Guild.

'He's a person who doesn't normally express emotions like that....'

Choi Kiho looked at Han Minhyuk's expression with an ominous face.

Although he is an early hunter who has been active since the catastrophe, he looks like he is in his late 30s at most.

Since Han Minhyuk's S-Class awakening slowed down the aging process, he didn't have a single wrinkle on his sculpture-like face.

Plus, he usually doesn't show much expression, and his posture is always upright, so he always looks like a picture when sitting—.

Today, even Choi Kiho was disturbed as his uncomfortable feelings were revealed on that sculpted face.

'As expected, is it because the investigator added useless words?'

Chief Choi was briefing Han Minhyuk on the results of an investigation into the fallout of a new hunter belonging to the Dungeon Attack Team 2.

According to the investigator, the new hunter who fell out found a hotel in the dungeon and stayed there for a night. When she came out, she was able to rejoin the raid and returned safely without any major injuries or problems.

'...Should I have asked for an additional psychological test and then just sorted it out on my own?'

Hunters who ran dungeon raids for the first time sometimes experienced hallucinations or auditory hallucinations in dungeons.

It's the first time she has been to this space where monsters appear, and it's the first time she has ever killed a creature, so she's going through something like PTSD due to extreme stress.

So, if it's usually like other guilds, this kind of problem will be solved to the extent of cutting off the Hunter who has fallen out of the line.

Carrying a hunter who is vulnerable to stress is risky.

But this time, Kang Sojin told the investigator that the reason for the fallout was clearly the team members. In the Hanwoon Guild, there was an internal rule that if a problem like this happened, it would be thoroughly investigated, so reports were sent up to the guild leader line.

Well, it wasn't a bad internal rule.

Because of this, the control problem, which was especially bad in the Baekho Guild, never came up in the Hanwoon Guild.

'It's definitely advantageous for bad comments.'

Chief Choi opened his mouth after thinking very realistically.