7

Bunny... Pass the ball... Someone screams to Jungkook.

Bunny is your father ... He curses him and walks to the corner bunch of the Park with a sad face. Jungkook switched on his mobile... 15 missed calls and 67 messages.... it was all from one person Teatae. He opens the messages and scrolls down...

Banana where are you?

What happens?

Banana...

Ok... Sorry...

Don't send your pick...

It's ok... Are you ok?

I am getting tense...

At least tell me you are ok...baby
...🤕😓.

Baby...a small smile occurred on Jungkook's lips...suddenly his mobile got ringed...

Teatae...

Jungkook attends the call... Hello.

Oh... God...are you ok? I was burning till now... What happens, baby? I got really scared... You don't like me... Am I that bad...it's ok. I am not hurt...but please speak with me... At least says hello... Speak baby... Sorry, can I call you baby... I mean you are five years younger than me...so... Please say something ... I want to hear your voice...

Give me chance to speak hyung... Jungkook said in a calm tone... I am alright... I am with my parents now... Will call you back... He cut the call and switched off the phone...why he is so good? He looks away with a sad face... I am not good... I am not looking good... these stupid teeth... I am looking like a bunny and you are like a prince... I am not good for you...

Hello hyung... For you... A small kid gives a paper to him...

What is this baby? He asks her... I don't know. Someone asks me to give this...she runs away...

Jungkook opens the paper...

Jungkook stares at the paper and looks everywhere but he didn't find anyone in particular

Jungkook stares at the paper and looks everywhere but he didn't find anyone in particular ... He again stares at his drawing. am I looking good?

**********

Where is Hobi? Yoongi asks Jimin...

Maybe at the park drawing someone or something... Jimin shrugs his shoulder.

Ok... Do you want anything? Yoongi asks him.

You... Jimin said with a smile...

Shut up... Yoongi glare at him...

Really? Ok... Jimin hugs his husband and digs his teeth into oother'sneck...

Stop it... This is not our room... Yoongi whisper...

Hyung...snacks....oh my God... Tae stands there like a statue. I am sorry...continue ... Continue...he runs back...

It's because of you... Yoongi slaps him...

Sorry... let's continue our work... Jimin again goes for others' necks...

Move...a knife touch Jimin's neck... Don't make me a killer of my husband. Yoongi points the knife at him.

Who put knife in the kitchen? Jimin goes back to his place...

*********

Oh... Tae and Hobi collide at door...

Sorry... Tae said to him. And start to pick up the papers from the ground...

What happens? Hobi, asks with jesters

Eighteen plus dram in the kitchen... Tae nods his head...

I watch this every day now... Hobi wrote on his paper pad...

Who is this? Tae took a particular paper... Did you draw?  Good... Is this your friend...
It was Jungkook's picture by Hoseok.

Hobi, nod his head as no... He took the paper from him and walk to his room...

Taehyung's mobile rings with a romantic song.

Baby...

With a beautiful smile, Taehyung attends the call... Hello...Don't ever make me miss you like this baby.....