39

Yes... Taehyung... Hwan was in love with someone. I don't know who is him.. but that man calls him baby. I don't know... He still loves that man very much. If i know who is him i will... But i don't know who that person is... Mr. Lee sighed... It seems he always admires you that's the reason I sent that marriage proposal. Sorry.

It's ok... Taehyung stands from his  seat and walks to his car.

Mr.lee took his phone and called his son ... He is coming to you...

Ok... Dad... I will make him mine soon... It's all ready here...

********

Taehyung parked his car and rushed to the office room.

Why is this man running? Jungkook looks at him... Kooki son, go and do your job... Jungkook said himself and went somewhere.

Taehyung opened his door... he seems Hwan was sitting there while doing something... He was wearing a see through short and tight jeens...

Boss... He stands up politely.

Do you like me? Taehyung asked him... I mean do you love me?

He looks down... Boss i... I'm sorry.

For what? Taehyung asks him.

I am the ...

Come with me... Taehyung holds his hand.

Please forgive me boss... I was really young then... He said.

But Taehyung remains silent... He opened a door.

Who is that ? Jungkook hides his banana milk Shake behind. Boss? ... He looks at Tae's hand which is holding Hwan's hand.

Come... Taehyung walks to Jungkook. Hwan may be you love me but i love him... I'm going to marry him. Taehyung hugged him side wisely ... I am sorry.

But ... Iam ...

I don't care who you are... That was forbidden story.  So please... Forget everything. I already sent a proposal to his family.  Next Sunday we will announce our marriage.

Sorry boss... Hwan walks out of the room.

Does he love you? Jungkook looks at him.

Yes... And sorry for rushing things. Are you ok with my decision.

Yes... Papa said to me.

That's my boy... Taehyung hugged him... What is this? Taehyung took the bottle from him.

It's banana milk my favourite... Jungkook smiles.

You are such a baby Jungkook... Taehyung nod his head.

I am not... He pouts at him. Leave me i have some job.

What? Tae frown.

I want to finish this bottle... He said nonchalant.

This boy... Tae pinch his cheeks and goes out.

Once Taehyung goes out .... Jungkook held a happy dance... Let's finish three bottles... Hwan stidpid... Go and cry somewhere... He again dance like crazy man.

†********

Can I ask you something? Why you are not choose Hwan over Jungkook... I mean do you hate that baby? Soobin looks at him. He just wants to know what is the feeling does he have for his ex- lover.

For me that was a another life... At that life , it was only Hobi was my partner. My love , husband everything... No one can replace him. This is a new birth... So i choose Jungkook.

But why?

Tae smiles at him... Wait. Taehyung goes to a room.

Soobin sit there with a lot of confusion. What happens when he knows the truth? Does he hate Jungkook... Soobin scrach his head.

Look this... Taehyung gives a painting... Soobin slowly open the paper and his eyes got wider... This is... This is Jungkook right... He stare at the picture.

 He stare at the picture

By Hobi... He drew him years before. When I met him I felt a strange feeling. But after days i found this. Maybe my Hobi gives him to me... Taehyung sighed. So I decided to take him as mine. And Hwan he is not  baby... I know... That baby was a special person. I don't know where he is and i don't want to know where he is...

Soobin slowly hugs the boy... Everything will be alright Tae... You will get what you want... He stares at the picture which is hanging on the wall of  Tae's private room in the office.

 He stares at the picture which is hanging on the wall of  Tae's private room in the office