22

First thing... Taehyung is not married yet... second he doesn't have any relationship with Hoseok... But not gone lie they share a special friendship because Hobi was an artist.

Lie... I don't believe this...he is married...he is happy with his love... I was seeing his social media updates.

Jungkook...a smiling emoji is not the smile of the person who posted that. And do you ever see his husband or wife on social media.

No... Jungkook nodded his head.

Then how do you conclude that he is married? Soobin look at him

I don't know... I felt so...

Then why are you still waiting for him?

I don't know....i felt so... Jungkook repeat his words and looks down. I need to meet him. Now...i want clear all the misunderstanding with him...i don't know how but...

He hates you... Soobin said while stares at the boy.

What? Why? You said to me yesterday that he was waiting for me.

Yes...he is waiting for you but he hates you... Because... Soobin took a heavy breath... You destroy that old bubbly happy going Taehyung...

Me? Jungkook point himself.

Yes... Kooky... He loves you that much... He whishes for you that much.

Jungkook was speechless... He took another bottle of his favourite drink and took a sip.
What should I do now? He give a questioned look to Soobin.

Give him back...that old lovely , bubbly Taehyung...only you can do that.

Jungkook stare at him...

**********

Good evening sir... The reports. Taehyung's new assistant stand infront of him with seductive smile.

Tae took the file from him... He was about close the door.

Boss... This is the first time i am visiting your home... You don't invite me to In... He bite his lips...may i?

You are fired... Taehyung said to him without any expression.

Boss? The boy wide his eyes

But the wooden door closed infront of him with loud noise. In 5 minutes...he got a official email on his phone that saying he was terminated from Kim group.

***********

He was just 23... it's normal if he feels something towards you Taehyung.

I don't care but i can't tolerate that type of people Eva... He said with sigh and sat next her.

By the way...new painting was beautiful but still black and white...

The artist lost his colours already... Tae lean towards the couch.

She stare at the painting...

Eva... Tae calls her in soft voice.

Tell me... She look at him...

Get a life... You and your life are the biggest guilt of my life. Tae close his eyes.

I have a life Taehyung... Iam very happy with that... She stares at the wall and smiles at that big picture on the wall of Tae's house..

 She stares at the wall and smiles at that big picture on the wall of Tae's house