25

He fired me? How dare he can't do that to me. How cute am I? Look iam the most beautiful face in the world.

Soobin gives a disgusted look for Jungkook. You were sleeping there.

Yes...I am but how cutely I slept he must be lost in me ...

Are you mad? Soobin looks at the boy.

But now what? I want to stay with him... Soobini do something.

I can't do anything... His decision are final. Soobin nod his head.

Why are you speaking like that you are PA of him... You are his partner. You have equal rights like him... Do something... Please.

Yes... I don't do anything against Tae... But still... He look at Jungkook. Be my assistant. I will post you as my assistant. I will always with him so you can come with us everywhere. He smiled.

Ok... So the problem is solved... Let me sleep some more minutes...i was really tired... This is the first time iam doing this much work... Jungkook yawn loudly and walks to the room again.

This boy is going to end of me... Soobin sighed....

***********

Kooki... Professional and personal life are two... If you work somewhere you should put your hundred percent... Jin said to his son.

I really works hundred percent... I do everything for him... I was scared to face him... Some nervousness that's why I hide at that room... Then i fall asleep... He pout sadly.

Don't repeat it... Work properly... Be a professional... Ok?

Yes... Jungkook said confidence.

**********

I think i already ask you to fire him...Tae aks to Soobin once he see the boy at office.

Yes... But he is my assistant... You know i give my word to Mr. Jin.

Whatever? That boy... I don't know but... Tae stop his words and walks to his room. It was clean and beautiful... Bouquets too...

********

It was afternoon.... Tae , soobin and Jungkook were working hard... Tae and Soobin are looking for some new clothes and companys and the assistant was trying hard to no fall asleep.

Soobin look at Jungkook... His eyes are half closed...

Jungkook took that file... He said but loudly.

Jungkook wakes up and look at them... I want to go to home... Iam sleepy... He said with a pout ...

This is office time Jungkook... Soobin makes a puppy face... He side eye at Taehyung.

But my head is hurting... My stomach is aching... Iam so tired. He said again...

ENOUGH... Taehyung shout loudly and throw the laptop to the floor.What are thinking yourself... I already told you to fire this boy nothing but lazy idiot. There is lot of people waiting for job and him... Stupid.
Now get out... Give a resigning letter. Tae look at him...

I not your PA ... I'm his PA ... Who you are to fire me? Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook... Soobin call him in a warning tone.

Really? Tae look at him... You are talking back to me... Useless fool...

Mind your words Kim... You can't call me with names... Jungkook point his finger to him.

How dare you? Tae catch his hand and twisted it...

Tae... Soobin rush retrieve them... What the hell is this?

Move ... Jungkook pushes Soobin to the floor... How dare you hurt me? He glare at Taehyung for a moment the next second Jungkook jumped on him and bite on Tae's ear....

Aahaa... Tae cried in pain...he try to push Jungkook from him... But Jungkook hug him like cola bear....

Jungkook... Soobin try to sperate them and he wins both Jungkook and Soobin fall on floor... Jungkook was over Soobin.

Tae cover his ear... It was red and bleeding too...

Jungkook gets up from the floor and points his finger at Taehyung. No one can hurt me...even if its you... Jungkook shout loudly... I am not week... I can do everything my self... I am not alone... If you touch me i will kill you... He shout top of his lungs and try to catch Taehyung again...

You... With shout... Taehyung pin the boy to the wall... Have you lost yourself? He stare at the boy...

You hurt me... You twisted my hand... Jungkook looks straight into Tae's eyes.

So? You can bite me like this? It's bleeding... Taehyung grit his teeth.

I will bite you again if you fire me... Jungkook show his teeth... Look i have sharp teeth... I will bite on your neck...

Vampire... Taehyung stares at the boy and vice versa.

Soobin slowly get up from floor... Ouch... He touched his back... It's paining. He look at them... Both of them are in a glaring competition... Guys... If it's over ... Let's go to hospital... I can't walk properly... He said somehow... He leans to the chair with a cry.