35

Jungkook cleans Hobi's photo. You are really an angel of course... Please forgive me. I know it's because of me... You... He looks down. Forgive me if you can. Tae loves you right. I am all excited to see him but now i can't figure my feelings towards it but i feel it gives his family back to him. And you know something i am his baby who he loves... He said like a whisper. Promise Hobi baby... I will make sure everything will be alright...  My first priority is Jimin and hyung yoongi hyung... First of all I want to know if they still love each other. If so i will make them together again. Then Tae... I will make him out of his guilty shell... Promise... Help me ok... I think we are friends now... He smiles at the photo and places it back...

Welcome home... Jungkook stands in front of Taehyung with a smile.

Thanks... Wow... The house looks good.

It's all because of me, my presence makes everything good, Jungkook flips his hair...

That's it... I need coffee.

I will....

No.... No... Taehyung stops him in the middle. I will make coffee for both of us. Taehyung walks to the kitchen. He up his sleeves and removes two buttons from his shirt.

Man is hot... Jungkook said .

Pardon? Tae look at him.

Why you deside to marry me? Jungkook looked at him while sipping his coffee

Nothing.... I feel so ... Tae shrugs his shoulder.

Still?

You are beautiful... Son of Kim seokjin.

and?

You make me happy...

Then?

I enjoyed the days that were spent with me in this house...

that's all? Jungkook frown.

Soobin said you also like me.. feeling the pain of losing...  Tae looks away.

Jungkook stares at the rooftop... What if he knows i was the reason behind the loss? He thought deeply

"********

Don't you come to office? Taehyung look at him.

I will come... Not now... I have some job today.

Don't be late... I will fire you. Tae said with a smile.

Ok... I will be on time.

********

Taehyung and Hwan walks back to his cabin after the conference.

Look sir the boy is still absent today. Hwan nod his head. I think we should appoint some one else...

Mr. Lee... Look the boy is there. He is working something... Tae said to him. Jungkook is sitting with another employee. By seeing them Jungkook walks towards them.

Hai... Good evening... I am going out with Soobin sir for a field visit.

Yes... Tae nod his head .

Boss... There is something in your room take care of that until I came.

What?

Jungkook didn't say anything he walks out with a smile.

With a frown and confusion... Jungkook walks to his cabin.