G-Pull

"What!!!!!!!"

"A mysterious teleporter caught live on camera just a day after Mysterious Eclipse."

"Video was taken in New York City two hours ago."

*Sigh.

"Well, at least the teleporter doesn't just levitate off the ground and sit on the ceiling all day long without any idea on how to control the powers."

*Sigh.

She looked up to see the ground and her bed, longing to lie down on it. 

"If only I could get off this ceiling and live a normal life." she thought.

"Daisy, I'm home!!!"

"Finally someone to pull me away from this ceiling." she thought again.

*Crash.

She fell to the ground after she had been stuck there since she woke up in the morning: it was now evening, and she had not had anything to eat since morning. She carefully walked downstairs holding the stairs railings so she couldn't levitate again. 

 "Hey, mom."

"Hey Dais... Why are you still in your pajamas?"

"OMG, you skipped school today!!"

" Don't tell me that you've been sleeping since morning."

" No mo..."

" Go dress up, we're going to the hospital to run a checkup on you."

*Sigh: Daisy responded.

She went back to her room, took a shower, and came back downstairs, her mom was changing as well; she quickly ran to the fridge and prepared cereals before she died of hunger. Her phone beeped, then she checked the notification and found out that all New York schools have been closed because of the teenage-looking teleporter on video. 

"Whoa, school's closed." She said out loud.

Daisy made that statement when her mom was just stepping out of her room. 

"I see, we'll skip the doctor's trip then. But that doesn't mean you have to sleep all day, what happened sweetie?"

Daisy knew she couldn't tell her mom about levitating, otherwise, they'll embark on the doctor's trip again."

I was just tired from yesterday's turn of events: while we were on our way to church, the massive eclipse, traffic and all. I just slept off"

She knew that her mom knew nothing about school just shutting down three minutes ago; so she decided to take advantage of the situation. 

"I can't believe she bought that." she thought, as her mom left the room.

"I wonder if the teleporter and I attend the same school."

She picked up her jacket and set off to school to see if there were any traces of the so-called "Teleporter" there. When she arrived, she felt her legs slowly leaving the floor, so she ran up to her class as fast as she could, locked the door, and closed the blinds. She began levitating the moment she shut the blinds. She sat on the ceiling without any regard for what would happen to her if she stopped levitating. Just then she miraculously slowly stopped levitating and spinned around in mid-air till she landed on her feet.

"Wow, that was faster than I thought, it took only a minute give or take..."

*Crash

"What in heaven's name was that?!"