Green

"So, you control nature and energy."

"Absolutely, but it's really hard to control sometimes."

"But you handled it like a pro a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, I did that based on impulses."

"Impulses?"

"Yes, impulses based on nostalgia."

"Okay, now you got me hooked."

"What she's trying to say here is, we were reincarnated." Susan interrupted.
"Re-what?" Daisy asked, now more confused than before.

"It's such a hassle since you didn't meet the old man," Susan replied.

"So Kaira, please elaborate on the nostalgia blah blah." Daisy requested.

"Well, when we fought those demons, it was just as if I had fought them before, my brain came up with a list of powers available for my current level to take down the demon."

"Hmmm," Daisy hummed.

"Well, I can't fully remember what happened in my past life, and I can't ponder on it to see if I can recall something on my own. When I tried pondering yesterday, I had a bad migraine, and I didn't even ponder on it for more than a minute. Luckily, I have the power of nature, I can heal living organisms, so I healed my...."

"W-w-wait, healing?" Daisy interrupted.

"Yes, healing," Kaira responded.

"There's no time, come with me, you can finish up later."

"Umm, o-kkkkkk." She couldn't complete her sentence when Daisy pulled her to the elevator.

They got up to Myle's ward where they met his mom sleeping beside him. Daisy looked at Susan with a sheepish eye that spilled the words: "Get her out of here please."

"Fine," Susan said with a bit of irritation.

She walked up to Sophia, woke her up, then told her they should go get a cup of coffee. Sophia reluctantly followed with her drowsy eyes.

"Now's our cue," Daisy said as she came out from the corner to enter the room, pulling Kaira with her.

"C'mon, do your thing." Daisy requested again.

"Fineee."

Kaira touched Myles with her right arm, then packed a fist with her left arm.

"You won't punch him, will you??"

A ball of energy started taking form in her fist, then she said: