Twist

*Sigh

"It's literally been two full weeks since we discovered our powers, yet we haven't located the other colors. We've been training in full gear, haven't had my peaceful sleep, I haven't discovered another form of my power", Myles lamented with the most sorrowful expression.

"Chill, bruh," Susan commented.

"Chill how? The city is in big danger, for some reason, they keep attacking just New York, no other place is in harm, and there are only four of us, how do you expect us to pull it off? Not to mention that every batch that comes always has a demon stronger than the rest, and when those demons are defeated all but one in the batch will be as strong as the previous strong dude from the previous batch. It's really infuriating you know," Myles paused to catch his breath.

Daisy leaned on him with her chin on his head trying to pacify him a little, before she could say anything, Khaira came in through the speakers.

"Umm, guys... You might want to check the surveillance that I pinned, there's something weird out there."

Myles opened the surveillance system database and checked what Khaira was talking about while Daisy was still leaning on his head. Susan walked behind him as well to get a view of the screen. The moment it opened, Myles's jaw dropped.

"What the fu.."

"Language." Myles was cut short by Susan before he could complete his exclamation.

"My bad," he commented.

"Can we take this thing on?" Daisy asked rhetorically.

"Guys, this is really bad news, I sent part of my consciousness to the plants close to the place, and the signals I'm getting back are crazy, the aura from that thing is too strong." Khaira said through the speakers."

"Well, according to our calculations, this guy shouldn't be here till maybe the next thirty-two batches appear. Each time they come, there's always one stronger than the bunch, but this guy is way stronger than the bunch." Myles said.

"Is he some kind of lieutenant?" Daisy asked again.

"The fuck, you guys aren't suited up yet?" Green walked into Myles' department.

"Language!" Aura queried.

"And besides, I'm suited." She continued.

"Well, these are basically just a hoodie and masks with some kind of weirdish LGBTQ-like logo on the chest part," Blink said with a bit of disgust at the end part.

"We just have to wait for the others to get here before we can make something decent," Aura said in self-defense.

"Well, you didn't need to add the logo at least," Blink responded while pulling up his zip to his neck.

"At the very least, why the hell is mine tight!" G-pull exclaimed.