Maybe I'm the One Who's Crazy...(Adventure time PB+Marceline fan fic)

Yo! What's up my fellow adventure time fans! I'm writing this due to TONS of requests from my freinds at school. Hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Marceline sat in the shade of the tree, plucking away at her bass, humming along to the random rhythm. She had a satisfied smile on her face. Today had been relaxed for her. Her dad hasn’t tried to straight up take over Ooo in a while, no Finn and Jake issues, and no problems with “her”. Maybe she could actually have today to herself. Maybe-

“What are you doing?” a familiar voice called out. Marceline let out a small sigh. It was her. So much for a day to herself.

“Hellooooo Bonnibel.” Marceline replied sarcastically, looking up from her bass.

“I told you to stop calling me that!” Bubblegum replied. “Now what in Glob’s name are you doing?”

“Relax.” Marceline replied, moving to her feet slowly. “I’m just playing bass. I don’t think I’m violation any of your ‘laws’, am I?”

“Well…no…” Bubblegum replied. “But it’s almost time for Wizard Battle! Aren’t you going?”

“Why would I go to something as asinine and pointless as ‘Wizard battle?”

“Well…” Bubblegum stumbled for a reply. “Uhm…It’s going to be fun!”

“Oooh! Fun!” Marceline said, rolling her eyes sarcastically. “Such a WONDERFUL argument, Bonnie. ‘Fun!’ I better drop everything and go!”

“You don’t have to be such a jerk all the time, y’know!” Bubblegum yelled. “I’m just trying to be friendly! Geesh!” Then without thinking, she yelled. “Maybe if you weren’t so sarcastic, you’d actually have friends!”

Marceline’s sarcastic and smug smile dropped into an angered glare, but it looked as if she was trying to fight back tears.

“…are you saying I don’t have friends…?” She asked.

“Marceline I didn’t mean-”

“No. You said it.” Marceline said, cutting Bubblegum off. “It’s already out there, so you can frickin’ take it back.” Suddenly, Marceline’s voice began to crack, though she tried to contain it. “You’re right. I don’t have friends. I don’t want friends. Because everyone likes you. ‘Oh Princess Bubblegum is sooo perfect.’ or ‘Bubblegum is sooo cool.’ Well you know what? The hell with friends!”

“Marceline wait!” Bubblegum said. “I didn’t mean that! I’m sorry, it just- it just slipped!”

“No.” Marceline said, floating up into the tree to grab her hat and gloves. “It’s too late for apologies. You said it. It’s over.” A tear slid down her cheek. “It’s obvious no one wants me around, so I’ll just go. Now you don’t have to deal with me.” She put on her gear, then sighed, turning to face Bubblegum. She shuddered in a small sob, then yelled. “I hope your frickin’ happy!”

With that, she flew off to Glob knows where, leaving Bubblegum dumbstruck.

“…I’m sorry…” she said, looking up to the sky. “I…I didn’t mean it…”