Chapter 2 - Maddie meets the team

After Maddie showers, she puts on undergarments, denim shorts, a pale green crop-top, and her sandals. She goes downstairs, and hears Steve talking to someone. "Dad, who are you talking to," Steve replies, "why don't you come, and meet the team?" Maddie suddenly gets nervous, "Uhmm.....I-I'm okay, thanks though dad." Steve senses she's nervous, and he goes to her, "Madeline, they want to meet you, they've been asking about you every day." Maddie regains composure, and goes with Steve to the living area. "Hello I'm Madeline, but I go by Maddie," the team introduces themselves, then Steve coaxes Maddie to tell them her abilities. "I don't have any powers, but I'm really skilled in hand-to-hand combat," Everyone looks at Nat, "what," they look back at Maddie. She looks at Steve for reassurance, he puts an arm around her, and she feels more comfortable. Then Tony says, "we'll have a party this evening to welcome Maddie to the compound." Maddie was excited, and she immediately went upstairs. She looked through her wardrobe, and found a cute dress, then she brought out her makeup that she is only allowed to wear on special occasions with permission. She ran downstairs, "dad may I wear makeup please," Steve replied, "yes you may." A hour later, and everyone is getting ready, Maddie puts on her dress, and curls her hair, then she puts on her make-up. Downstairs she discovered that she was the first one down, she sits at the table, waiting. She hears footsteps, and looks up to see Wanda, Nat, and Steve. She gets up, and goes over to her dad, when everyone is ready, they load up the cars. When they reach the place, Maddie holds onto Steve, and walks into Stark tower. Once in there, Maddie panics due to the large number of people who she doesn't know. Steve tries to calm her down, but doesn't succeed, eventually she calms down, and stays with Steve. Steve introduces her to people, and she takes a liking to Maria Hill. Once everything is in full swing, she gets super comfortable, and when Steve goes to the bar, she asks for a drink. Nat gives her a water bottle with permission from Steve, and she drinks it. Afterwards when it's just the team left, Maddie is sitting next to Clint on the couch, when she gets an uneasy feeling. "Daddy I think it happened," he comes over, and checks her pulse, which is normal, then she is so uneasy she gets up, and walks towards the door. Steve follows, and that's when he notice that something is way off. "Madeline, Stop," Steve says, Maddie stops walking, and Steve catches up to her. "Daddy I....I think I started my period," Steve takes her back to the others, "Nat Maddie needs to get back, she really needs the restroom." "We have one here," Tony offers, then Maddie sees Pepper, "Pepper can I talk to you," Pepper takes her to a different room, "I think I started my period," Maddie said, Pepper took her to the bathroom, and sure enough she started. Maddie gets a pad from Pepper, cleans up, changes underwear with some she brought, puts the pad on, and rejoins the team. "Better," Steve asks, ''mhmm," Maddie nods, then it's time to go back to the compound, everyone loads up in the cars, and they return to the compound. Once there, Maddie goes upstairs to her room, changes into PJ'S, and gets into bed. Steve comes in, and gives her medicine for her PTSD. Then she falls asleep, and everyone goes to bed.