Chapter X: The Infirmary

When I opened door 0054, the lights flickered. I quickly hid in the closet.

          Then another entity appeared. It did not look like the one from last time.

          I was about to leave the closet when it went to the right, but it returned as if it was laying an ambush

          ?????????????????????????????

          Why did it go back?

          Then when I was sure it was gone, I got out.

          Then I went to the door and saw it was locked.

          I used my lockpick that I bought from 0052 to open the door 'cause it's too dark and I might trip on something if I look for the key.

          When I opened 0055, it was an infirmary!

          Maybe there's some medicine here that I can use to heal myself later on. I'll just loot the drawers too.

          When I went forward toward the next door, there was a door with a skeleton lock on it.

          Maybe there's something behind it. Maybe I have to use the skeleton key to open it?

          Then I used the skeleton key.

          The door disappeared!

          ?????????????????????????????????????????????

          I went inside and looted the drawers. Then I saw a plant in a ceramic pot on the desk in front of me. There was also a note on front of the pot that says "Eat one and your heart will beat stronger than before."

          This must mean that I'll be healed, but I don't have any injuries... I'll just eat it. Maybe my heart will become stronger!

          Then I ate one. I feel my heart beating stronger!

          0056...?