TEASE ONE

Wandering into a large science-fiction-like warehouse, a lanky green alien peered around. With its five black eyes looking about, they landed on something in the distance. A smirk grew on the creature's face as it waddled towards it. Before them, in all its glory, was a large ship. Standing on three legs, with some kind of symbol printed on one, it stood out like a sore thumb among all the ships they'd seen over the years.

Stopping before the vessel and looking up at it, the alien nodded its head. They could see a large window taking up the very front of the ship, with it giving a nice view of the cockpit. It mainly had the colours blue and black, making it look like a true spectacle of engineering.

"Why hello..." They mumbled. "The De Vil Rocket!"

Making their way round to the rear, the beings head looked up towards a button. Slamming onto it, the ship would shake to life before having a ramp lower for access. Nodding and making its way aboard, the creature rubbed its hand together with a smile.

"For Bramn!" The alien shouted with glee.

Its arm elongated forward, pressing onto a few buttons on a console in the centre of the room, causing the engines to burst to life. With a push of a lever, the rocket shot through the warehouse's roof it sat in, launching into the sky!