13. Angry Ex-Lover

Chapter 13

: Angry Ex- Lover :

Fanxing nodded his head towards the small grove of trees that lined Cloud Recesses campus. Scott slunk down deeper on the bleachers beside the soccer field.

"So, he's standing by himself in the trees. Maybe he likes nature." Scott leaned back on his elbows to stare towards Zhan's direction. "Isn't he the artist type? Maybe he wants to take pictures or something."

"Zhan doesn't have a camera, Idiot." Fanxing sat down beside Scott.

"Whatever, Dude." Scott shrugged. "Who cares?"

"I'm telling you that he's seeing that psycho. I know what I heard and saw the other day." Fanxing gritted his teeth together tightly.

"Come on, Fanxing." Scott shook his head in disagreement. "Zhan is an ice prince according to you. That's why you and Lucy hit the sheets more times than one. Sure, Lucy loved Zhan as her BFF but she thought Zhan being frigid towards you was wrong."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Fanxing leaned up to place his elbows on his knees. "I don't get how that has anything to do with Zhan and the psycho."

"It's simple. He has girls already staring and not in he's a psychopath kind of way. I heard one of the cheerleaders say that Yibo was hot." Scott answered in his own way of logic. "He'd not go for Zhan and he wouldn't be putting out. Besides, Zhan wouldn't want to be near him. Zhan made that plain."

"Not lately." Fanxing twisted his mouth slightly. "Zhan seems to be giving him the same look he gives Zhan."

As Fanxing and Scott spoke, they noticed Yibo approaching Zhan. Before Scott could point out it wasn't a big deal. Zhan grabbed Yibo by the back of his head and planted a heated kiss on him. Yibo's hands travelled to cup Zhan's buttocks as he picked Zhan up to push him against a tree. The university campus was usually deserted at this hour and soccer season was long over. Therefore, the unsuspecting couple had no reason to think anyone was watching them in their secret tryst.

"Ummmm. Zhan doesn't look like such an ice prince with a rope boy." Scott's eyes widened as he watched the usually demure Xio Zhan being groped by Wang Yibo.

Fanxing's eyes narrowed angrily. "The sociopath has brainwashed Zhan."

"Yeah. Because Zhan looks like his brain is what Zhan is after." Scott stated sarcastically. "Face it, Fanxing. Zhan is into him."

Fanxing's face contorted into a scowl as he watched Yibo and Zhan in their secret meeting. "He's doing something to Zhan."

"That's obvious. Da-yum, this is like watching porn." Scott stood up. "I think I'll go."

"Shut up!" Fanxing growled but Scott only shrugged as he left.

Fanxing knew he should look away because the jealousy was so intense in him that he wanted to beat something. That something preferably was Wang Yibo.

His knuckles whitened as he balled his hands into tight fists. He watched as Yibo pulled Zhan's leg up above his thigh. Yibo's hips twirled into Zhan as Zhan's body instinctively arched towards Yibo.

Fanxing could feel his breath coming out in waves of fury. The same boy he gave his heart had no problem tearing that heart to shreds for what? A sociopath that murdered his best friend?

Wang Yibo taking Zhan from him was the biggest mistake he had ever made. Fanxing told himself, Yibo had to pay for this.

Yibo pulled back from the heated kiss. His forehead rested against Zhan's forehead as he released his legs to fall back to the ground. His panted breath teased at Zhan's skin. "I have to go. I promised mom we would go through some of dad's things to give to charity today. She wants me to go through his things with her. I guess she thinks we will bond or something."