16. Surrender

Author's NOTE:

So Xio Zhan is finally in Milan, and I am so happy for his achievement that it immediately lifted my mood and energised my spirits. So, in spite of my fever, I really wanted to post an Update on Yizhan. So this update is in the honour of dear Xio Zhan.

And -
A very happy reading to all of my darling readers!

Enjoy....

++++++++++++

Chapter 16

: Surrender :

Through his long thick lashes Zhan blinked at the front door of Yibo's house. He was nervous about what the night could or would bring about. Zhan had changed into a faded pink cotton t-shirt. It was form fitting but casual. He wanted comfort more than looking fancy tonight. He wanted to relax in Yibo's arms without the binding of classy clothing. His short frisks were falling over his forehead, making him look more cute.

Zhan decided to add a bit of make -up because he figured Yibo would be kissing off the lip gloss soon anyway. His black short pants were over his hips giving him enough room to move easily. Once again for comfort as well as granting Yibo easier access to his body. Zhan was curious to see if Yibo would appreciate the innerwear set he had on beneath his clothing. He knew the vest accentuated the curve of his lean frame while his underwear allowed his curves to appear nice.

Part of Zhan felt guilty for his impure intentions concerning Yibo tonight. But he was thirsty and only Yibo could be his medicine. Yibo would think it was a make out again. However, Zhan had made it plain earlier in the hallway at Cloud Recesses College that his intentions were to be with him intimately. Zhan hadn't made it plain that meant tonight.

He rang the doorbell as he fidgeted on his high boots. He wrapped his arms around himself both due to nerves as well as due to the fact he was cold.

Yibo opened the door. His eyes travelled down Zhan's body then back to his face where their eyes met. Zhan could tell he appreciated the way he looked tonight. "Come in."

Yibo stepped aside waving his arms for Zhan to walk in the door. Zhan sauntered by Yibo giving his hips a little more twist than usual. He knew that Yibo's eyes would be watching his backside. Yibo shook his head with a smirk. Zhan sure knew exactly how to turn him on.

"Zhan.." Carmen came around the corner to enter the foyer. "Yibo never said you were coming over."

Yibo watched as Zhan bit his lip. Zhan smiled after Carmen. "We made last minute plans at college today."

"Well, you're welcome anytime. Are you staying for dinner?" Carmen had a mug of coffee in her hands. She blew around the top to cool it.

"Well..." Zhan hesitated. "I've already eaten dinner."

"Actually, I got us some snacks." Yibo stated nonchalantly. "And Zhan is spending the night. Is that okay?"

Zhan's eyes widened as he glanced between Yibo and his mother. Carmen shrugged. "Sure. Let me know when you want breakfast in the morning."

Carmen walked off leaving Zhan standing there dumbfounded. Zhan turned to stare at Yibo. "Staying the night? Yibo, I can't believe you told her that."

"Well, you are, aren't you?" Yibo smirked as he took Zhan's hand. "I noticed you have an overnight bag. Let me guess. My t-shirt is in that."

Zhan blushed slightly. "Maybe I was bringing it back."