💫Meeting Class 1A💫

Remember this is a harem and most of the boys in the class will have a little crush on u and the girls won't mind! ✨💖💫
__________________________________

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I finished setting up the storm with all my clothes and equipment and it's looking pretty cool! (I'll let u guys imagine ur room)

I checked the time and found out it was 11:45 pm and decided that I would feed Felix and sleep after that since I don't have anything else to do and curfew is soon.

.•♫•♬•The next day•♬•♫•.
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝟭𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩
"Guys! Guys, we're going to have a new student today!" Mina said shouting in the classroom. "Mina, don't show so early in the morning!" Iida said doing his hand chops.

"I hope it's a girl." All the girls say simultaneously and laughed after that. "I hope it's a girl too." Mineta drooled at the thought. (pls that was so cringe)

"Shut up Mineta!" The whole class yelled at him as he shrieked and slid down his chair.

"Ok, everyone back to your seats!" Aizawa said as he entered his noisy classroom.

"Today we are going to have a new student. Please make her feel welcome and class won't start in another 20 minutes so I will be sleeping."

Aizawa said then slept in his yellow sleeping bag. Then the door opened and lets just say they found her pretty.

"Hello everyone, My name is Y/n L/n and I am 17 years old! I hope we will be friends." Y/n said as she bowed in front of the class room.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 :- 'wahh... She is so beautiful!'

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 :- 'She looks pretty, looks weak though.'

𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 :- 'Y/n looks so magical and beautiful! I wonder what her quirk is...'

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 :- 'She looks like an angel...'

𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 :- 'She looks so manly, no not manly, womanly!'

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 :- 'SHE'S SO PRETTY, SHE LOOKS SO MAGICAL.'

𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗼 :- 'She looks like an angel, with her beauty!'

𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 :- (dark shadow:- she looks hot.) 'Yeah...I mean pretty!'

𝗜𝗶𝗱𝗮 :- 'She looks pretty and smart! Like a princess!'

𝗔𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 :- 'Omg she sparkles like me!'

𝗢𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 :- 'Woah, so pretty!'

𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 :- 'She looks so kind and loving!'

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗼 :- 'She looks like ahe likes baking, maybe she can bake with me sometime.'

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 :- 'She's so beautiful!'

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮 :- {Yeah, I ain't doin' him, u guys prob already know what he would say}

All the boys had blushes on their face and the girls were all smiling happy that they'll get a new friend!

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
All the girls of class 1A ran up to Y/n, while Y/n just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Hi! My name's Mina Ashido, but call me Mina! And you're so pretty!" Mina said as Y/n smiled gratefully at the girls.

"Thank you for the comment, Mina! It's nice to meet you all!"

"My name's Ochaco Uraraka! And this is Tsuyu Asui, Toru Hagakure, Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu!" Uraraka said.

"It's nice to meet you all! I hope we become friends." Y/n said hopefully as the girls started laughing.

"You're already our friend, silly!" Momo said as she gave Y/n a hug.

"Oi, Idiots, you forgot about us or what?!" Katsuki screamed, seeming annoyed. "C-Calm down Kacchan..." Izuku said trying to calm Bakugou down.

"Ugh, right, that's Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanto Sero,Tenya Iida, Fumikage Tokoyami, Yuuga Aoyama, Mashirao Ojiro, Kouji Kouda, Rikidou Satou, Mezou Shouji and...ugh... Minoru Mineta." Momo said introducing all the boys.

"Damn, that's a lot.." Y/n said out loud, "Yeah there's a lot of boys in this class, got a problem with it?" Katsuki said, while the class was shocked.

"Bakubro you didn't shout at a newbie!" Kirishima said, smiling, proud of his friend.

"SHUT UP!"Katsuki shouted," Well, it was fun while it lasted." Jiro said as the rest of the class laughed, while Y/n just smiled amused.

"Y/n, may I ask what your quirk is?" Izuku asked, getting out his notebook and start writing.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
'Thank god I prepared for this.' You thought, extremely thankful to Nezu, the principal.

        .•♫•♬•Flashback•♬•♫•.
I knocked on the principal's door and heard a faint "Come in!" from the other side. I opened the door and bowed,

"Good morning, Principal Nezu, It's an honor to be in this school." I greeted him and he laughed and said

"Good morning to you too, and yes it is great to meet you too!" "You must be wondering why I called you here, the reason is that you will be asked questions about your quirk and I am well informed by your majesties that you are indeed very powerful, so you will just say you have four quirks, those quirks can be your choice."

He said and I was relieved about that and said a thank you to him and left with a good bye.

  .•♫•♬•End Of Flashback•♬•♫•.

"Well, I have four quirks and-" You were cut off bu the whole class shouting "Four?!"

"Y-Yes my first quirk is Love Shot and It's when I kinda turn into a cupid and take strength and agility into the training."

"My second quirk is Water Wave and that's also my older brothers quirk, we both can turn water into anything we can and use it to our ability in fights.

" My third quirk is-" You heard mumbling and stopped talking and found out that it was Midoriya making those noises.

While the rest of the class looked interested, But not Bakugo, he just had his eyes closed. "Don't worry, he does that all the time." Mina said as she smiled at you.

"My thrid quirk is called Animals Calling, and I barely use this for battles, technically I can communicate with any animal."

"And my last quirk is Golden Warrior, it's technically like a shield I can surround myself in and protect myself from harm."

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Everyone thought I was sleeping but I was actually listening and I have to admit she sounded interesting.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Ayy first chapter finished and 1005 words damn that's the longest chapter I ever did!

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱

Have a good day/night, see you <3

:- Author-Chan