🌌🌆 "So, you're Y/n?" 🌆🌌

Yey your going to meet Monoma in this chapter! Also I just realized that typing Aizawa-Senpai is weird...╥﹏╥
_____________✨🌾💫_____________

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Yesterday was awesome and we all had a lot of fun. I ended up sleeping over in the dorms and decided to talk about me moving to  the dorms today with Aizawa-Sensei and Principal Nezu.

I woke up pretty early to not get caught by anyone so that I could teleport to my small apartment and get my books and uniform.

And then I looked over to see Felix napping near an extra sleeping bag I got from Momo.

                     ✨🌾💫

Me and Uraraka, Tsu, Jiro and Mina walked to class together and  the day went smoothly until Aizawa-Sensei's class. We immediately saw Bakugo getting yelled at Iida for whatever he did.

"Hey Iida, hey Bakugo what's wrong now?" I said and sat down beside bakugo.

"Good Afternoon L/n. Bakugo keeps keeping his feet on the table and I keep telling him to respect school property but he is just ignoring me." Iida said to me and smiled.

"Afternoon Bakugo, can you please listen to Iida just for today?" I said and placed my hand on his shoulder, smiling.

"Hahh?! Seriously now you're choosing him over me?! I just want to relax. SO DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"  Bakugo yelled at me and glared at Iida.

I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off by Aizawa-Sensei entering the class.

"Ok problem children, settle down." He said and everyone scrambled to their seat and was quite.

"Tomorrow we will have a training camp." Aizawa-Sensei said and half of the class was happy and half of them grumbled.

"Not only are we going to be there but also the big three and a special guest."

"The big three?" Aoyoma questioned

"The big three is a group that consists of the strongest third-year students which are Mirio Togata, Neijire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki." Midoriya informed the class.

'Aren't they the people I bumped into on my first day? And who's the '𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵'? I thought and soon after it was like me and Mina were sharing the same brain.

"But who is the special guest?" Mina questioned and everyone let out mumbles of agreement.

"You will have to wait and see." He said uninterested and fed up with all the questions.

"Will All Might be there?!" Midoriya questioned excited and Aizawa-Sensei replied 'yes'.

"What other teachers or heroes will be there Aizawa-Sensei?" I questioned with a head tilt.

"Midnight, King Vlad, Present Mic and me." "Right, now I will group you into sets of three. For in the next class you will have a debate.

Bakugo and Midoriya and Iida
Kirishima and Y/n and Mina
Uraraka and Jiro and Asui
Kaminari and Sero and Aoyoma
Koda and Hagakure and Momo
Mineta and Shoji and Sato
Shoto and Tokoyami and Ojiro"

Just then the bell rang indicating
lunch time.

"Ok you all are set to go." Aizawa said and left the class.

"Heyy Y/n let's walk to the cafeteria together!" Mina along with all the other girls came up to my desk and ran off with me.

"This is not walking!!!" I yelled and almost tripped over my own feet.