🌺🌹Combat Training🌹🌺

I have found your normal training suit! Here it is ⬇️

!!! 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁

!!! 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 !!!
____________✨🌾💫____________
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Aizawa woke up and told everyone to go back to their seats and told Y/n that she will be sitting near Bakugou.

"Y/n, you will be sitting near Bakugo. The one with the ruby eyes and blonde hair." Aizawa said, while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and yawning.

"WHAT?! Why does that extra have to sit by me?! I REFUSE!" Bakugou yelled and Aizawa shot him a glare to silence him up.

But Bakugo just growled and faced the window to stare at the scenery. While Y/n started walking to Bakugou.

All the other boys were a little jealous of Bakugo because he gets to sit by the new girl.

"Ok, class go and get changed into your hero suit and meet me at the training grounds."

Aizawa told the class and they all said "Hai, Senpai!" And rushed out the class.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
"Uhm, what's the way to the girls changing room...?" I mumbled.

I wasn't looking where I was going when suddenly I crashed into someone and landed on top of them!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I said as I got up and did 180° bow.

"I-It's o-ok" An elf looking person with purple spiky hair. I don't know why his face is so red, but I lended a hand.

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
'Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg a girl just landed on top of me, and a cute girl too!!!'

I thought and realized she was holding her hand for me to take.

'My face probably looks so read!'
I took her hand and avoided eye contact with her until we heard a

"HEY TAMAKI! THERE YOU ARE!" Oh, that must be mirio.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Someone came running to the guy I guess his name was Tamaki? And came up to us and started talking when another girl from behind me said

"Hey! Are you new around here? Do you need help, you look lost?" I got startled and spinned on my heel to look at her.

"Uh yeah I kinda need help finding the girls changing room.
What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name's Nejire Hado and the blonde hair is Mirio Togata and the purple hair is Tamaki Amajiki!"

"And the girls changing room is down the hall first right then second left!" She said and smiled at me.