CHAPTER 3

I sighed as i sat in the overly comfortable love seat, listening to everyone talking and laughing. It felt nice, to be sort of normal. This is how my family should have been, happy and laughing together. I heard someone clear their throat and saw Rhoan looking at me. They were all looking at me sympathetically, for what had happened earlier, but i shrugged it off.

I grimaced, but stared at them.

He smiled suddenly. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch something on the TV with us, upstairs."

My eyes widen suddenly, my heart went into overdrive. What if they hurt me? I wouldn't be able to call for help.

Mrs. Quinn must have noticed my mini panic-attack, but she sighed. "Malikia, it will be alright, the boys won't hurt you. I promise."

I nodded slightly then smiled at the guys. I almost flinched when they quickly stood. Smiling like they had just won the lottery, i sighed.

I stood slowly and followed behind Rhoan. I couldn't help but look around, looked everywhere. I stared at all the rooms to see what they were.

Markus chuckled. "You're like a little kid on Christmas."

I blushed and faced forward. Why am I blushing all the time? What the hell was wrong with me?

Rhoan chuckled to. "I'll give you a tour of the house tomorrow okay?"

I nodded and followed them up the stairs. They led me into the biggest room I've ever seen. There was a large T.V. on one wall with several odd shaped devices underneath it. And two book shelves on either side with slender looking books on them. They all had different titles, but there tons of them. I noticed three large couches and several smallish bags.

I pulled out my phone and texted Markus. What do movies look like? I had my suspicions that the books were actually some sort of movies, but i wasn't sure.

Markus smiled at me and grabbed my hand; Leading me over to the book shelves. "These are DVD's, it's the new type of movie. We watch them on the TV, they are pretty cool. Which is your favorite?"

I looked at him weirdly. But texted him anyway. I've never watched movies before.

He gaped at me and then grinned. I took a couple steps back in case he was mad. He must have noticed cause he smiled softly, "Then we will definitely start off with the Classic Disney movies. I have a feeling you'll be a fan."

I shrugged as i watched him turn the odd shaped box and pulled out one of the cases. I watched as he opened it and took a disc out and inserted it into the box. I pointed at it.

He smiled. "It's the DVD player. Come sit with me."

I followed him to the small bags; bean bags as Markus explained; since the boys were strewn across all three couches. Mark sat down on one of the bags and i decided to sit in front of him, against his legs.  He chuckled, i kind of liked him already, and he had been really nice to me first.