CHAPTER 7

I gasped, did they get captured to? My wolf snarled at the thought. Some growled from behind me and whipped around. Standing before me were none other than Baine and Caine, plus two guys from my house; Richard and Sam, I think. I whimpered and backed into the corner. Remembering the last time I spoke out against them.

But boy did the twins look pissed off. They were both growling lowly. "What happened to her face Samuel?"

Sam glared at me. He was probably warning me to keep my mouth shut. "She tried to attack me!"

I growled at him softly. No one wrongly accuses me of anything! I did no such thing! I ran into his butt because Myrandinelle was talking to me! I was distracted.

Baine chuckled at me and then hatefully glared at Sam. "Don't lie to me Samuel. You are in the presence of your future Luna! Now what really happened?"

Sam whimpered and so did I. There was so much power and anger in his voice.

"She ran into me and surprised the crap out of me. It was a shock that I hadn't realized I'd got her with my claws until she whimpered. I am so sorry Luna!" He hung his head in shame.

Caine punched him square in the jaw and I yelped. They all looked at me and I cowered away from them. Baine opened the cell door and walked in.

"It's alright love. We aren't going to hurt you. I'm so sorry the Sam hurt you." He cooed before opening his arms wide.

I leapt into his arms. I'm sorry I made you guys mad. I didn't mean to. My voice came out a whimper.

They both shushed me. "You were right; we didn't exactly make the best first impression."

Baine carried me out of the cells and into the forest. Setting me down gently, before looking at me and smiling. "Will you come with us to the pack house?"

I shook my head, not only was I not shifting in front of them, that'd be embarrassing.  I also had no clothes. There was no way I'd be naked in front of them! I want to go home!

Caine huffed. "What? You still don't like us enough to hang out? Do we disgust you that much?"

I whimpered and lowly backed away from him. Shaking my head. It's not that! God knows how long I was down in that dungeon of yours! I'd like to take a shower and get into my own clothes. Plus I'm sure my family is worried about me. I promise we can hang out after!

They seemed unsure, but finally nodded. They both shifted into their identical black wolves. They both came over to me, nuzzling into me neck and licking my muzzle. I returned the affection; and I honestly could not believe that I had Two, Two amazing mates!

I froze, oh god! Maybe they would be okay with being boyfriends first and then move onto mates.

Caine nudged me and then took one side of me as Baine took the other. We made our way to my house. My ears perked, I didn't know what I was looking for, but I copied what Baine and Caine were doing.