CHAPTER 8

I was so lost in thought that when I looked up, I noticed a wolf on the other side of the lake. It wasn't like me and the boys, it was a natural wolf. It was so beautiful, it just stared at me and then turned back into the forest.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" A deep voice said from behind me.

I screamed and jumped up, spinning around to see that three guys were standing behind me. I held my hands out towards them, showing I meant no harm. But seriously what could a girl my size do to three giants?

The one that I assume had spoken chuckled. "Sorry, we didn't mean to frighten you. We were just passing through, and we caught your sent and followed it here."

I looked at him weirdly. Scent? Did that mean I smelt bad?

The other guys chuckled. "You just recently shifted, didn't you?"

I blushed a deep red and nodded.

Myra decided then to show her head. Malykya, you need to call Baine and Caine or I will, these are rogues. They are trespassing on our territory.

I shook my head at her. They just said they are passing through.

Myra snarled at me. Do you smell that rotten smell? I nodded. Well that's them, that's the smell of a Rogue. They belong to no pack, they follow no rules and they kill mercilessly.

I gasped, looking back at the guys in terror.

They just plainly stared at me. Before the middle guy spoke. "Your wolf just told you what we were didn't she?"

I nodded meekly. Not wanting to piss them off. But I opened my mind to the twins. Baine? Caine? Can anyone hear me?

They sighed. "Ya know, we aren't as bad as we are made out to be. We were thrown out of our pack by the new alpha, cuz we didn't agree with the way he was treating the pack. We are looking for a new home."

I cocked my head at them and then smiled. They could join our pack! Since they didn't belong to one and they wanted a new home!

I motioned for them to follow me as I made my way back to the house, hoping they were following me.

Baine popped into my mind. Malykya where are you?

I smiled softly. On my way back to the house, I have a surprise for you, so could you and Caine meet me outside? On the Porch?

He chuckled. Yes love.

I closed the bond down quickly and glanced at the guys, they were five feet behind me. But glancing around cautiously. Probably waiting for an attack.

I emerged from the forest and into the back yard, I smiled at the twins and made my way over to them. But before I even got three steps into the yard the boys were in front of me, snarling and snapping.

I turned to see that the boys were protecting me from the three that were following me.

Baine snarled inside my head. Get inside now Malykya! It isn't safe.

Caine snapped at me. Why were they following you?

I sighed, before looking apologetically at the guys and then smacked the twins in the back of the head.

I glared at them, as they glared at me. Listen here you two, since you guys were napping, I went down to the lake about a mile from here, and these three came up to me- the boys snarled, which I slapped them again for it. And started talking to me. Myra told me they were Rogues, and I got scared-