Chapter 22

I am so sorry I havent updated in so long.. Wow.. my new twitter is @badboygrler

_________________________________________________________

Its the last day of the tour, and everyone seems so sad, but happy at the same time. After the tour, we all decided that were gonna go back to Omaha to spend some time with family. Meaning that I have to make up with my dad & Caroline.. Oh my god, I'm dreading this moment so much. Plus me & Sam agreed that we aren't gonna hang out in Omaha when we get back, were gonna take a little break, but we aren't breaking up.. Although I feel like this is what every couple says then one of them cheats, and they actually break up. I'm really trippin' though.

"Lia" Sammy calls exiting the tour bus.

As I walk with them into the event place, there is lots of screaming girls.. This is the first event I've been to with them too. This is so surreal. How can my Sammy be so fucking famous?

"Sammy!!" A beautiful fan calls him over for a picture. She asks him "Is that the Lia everyone has been raving about?"

"Yeah" he smirks, "and she's all mine." He pulls me into the picture as he sticks his tongue out and pulls his arm around my neck.

We finally get into the actual building after all that chaos, and I sit down. I look up & do a double take. I looked back up and I saw someone I never thought I'd see in a million years.