Chapter 4

Sammy brought me back home and when I walked in my mom slapped me right across my face.

"ADALIA GRACE STALLMAN YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD! DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! AND I DONT WANT YOU SEEING SAMMY ANYMORE! HE'S SUCH A HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND AND INFLUENCE ON YOU!"

"Lmao okay."

"Do you not care?!"

"You can't tell me what to do."

"Your 16, you do whatever I tell you to do young lady!"

"How about this. Get the fuck outta my room, or I'll call grandma and tell her you started beating me again."

"Where's the Lia I raised? Where is she?" She said walking out. I got turned around and looked down the hallway "hey mom, I'm right here dumbass." I flashed a smile and shut my door. I turn around and sammy is climbing into my window.

I open it for him. "No sex, just fall asleep with me." We're looking at each other in the eyes and his are starting to become watery. Something happened at home, but I don't know what. He cups my face and kisses me passionately before he takes off my all my clothes leaving me in my lace thong and bra that match, which he's already seen. He takes off his black diamond sweatpants, and tosses them to me, and hands me his shirt too.

"God, you are so fucking sexy in my clothes." I look down and see a evolving erection.

"Sam, not again."

And with that, he kissed on my neck, turned on Netflix, layed me down with him, played with my hair, and fell asleep. I love him so much.