Chapter 5

I wake up the next day, and Sammy isn't here. That was weird, because normally when he stays over, he stays until he wants to leave. There was a note in his cute little handwriting though. It said "Hey cutie, I had to leave a little early because I have some important things to do.. I don't know if you remember last night, but look on your neck (; I'll pick you up at 6, we're going to a really nice restaurant for dinner and sexual pleasures afterwards (; love you baby, daddy."

Daddy huh? Lmao I swear I love that boy. I get up out of bed and walk halfway downstairs to hear both of my parents talking about me and Sammy.

"I'm not dealing with her anymore. The boy has changed her, David. I can't do it anymore. He either leaves her life, or she leaves ours."

"Caroline, you're only her step-mother. You've raised her since she was two. She thinks you're her real mom. Leading into that, you have no right to tell MY daughter to get out of MY house. I pay mortgage. Not you. But so you're right, it's Adalia, or it's you."

I rush upstairs and pack all of my clothes into a big Vera Bradley bag. I call Sam and he doesn't answer, so I decide to walk 10 minutes to his house. I make sure I have everything and I rush out my door before my dad stops me to ask where I'm going.

"Where the hell do you think your going young lady?"

"I'm going out for a while. You can come try to find me when I leave if you want."

"Why?" Caroline says.

"Well, Mom, or Caroline I should say, it was either you, or me, and I don't like breaking people apart so I've decided to be the bigger person, and leave. Bye bitches!" I yell as I walk out the door.

I'm about 5 minutes away from Sam's street when a car pulls up next to me, it's Jack Gilinsky. We used to be best friends last year until we drifted.

"Need a ride to Sam's house Lia?"

"Yeah sure." I say and get in his car.

He drops me off at his house and the door was open so I walk in. Emily didn't turn around to look who it was but she yelled "Rachel, come in, Sam's in his bedroom waiting for you."

I slowly walk upstairs inching closer and closer to Sam's door. He left it cracked, so I looked in and he was on his bed jacking off!

I walk back out the house with such anger and I called up Jack.

"DRIVE THE FUCK TO SAM'S HOUSE AND COME GET ME."

"Damn whore, okay I'm coming"

I get in and he drives me to my house. No cars were in the driveway, so that was good. I rushed in my house, slammed my front door and started screaming up to my room. I took down and broke every picture I had of us together, or just of him. I honestly felt like Regina George in Mean Girls after the party.