Chapter 13

"Yes Sammy, I'm mad at you. We're you afraid to ask out loud?"

He just sat there.

"So look me in the eyes, and tell me, how was it?" I said.

"How was what?"

I stood up. "HOW WAS THE FUCKING MAKEOUT SESSION SAMUEL? HOW WAS IT?"

"Aha. I didn't make out with anyone i don't know what your talking about.."

"You don't have to lie about it man, I saw you too." Jack said.

"Shut the fuck up Jack you didn't see shit."

"You just admitted that you made out with someone." Both Jack's laughed.

I sit back down on the couch. "Hey Sammy, did reality finally hit you? We're done."

"Lia seriously? I love you come on."

"You don't cheat on someone you love." I laugh.

Sammy walks away mad as the driver continues driving. He goes into the bathroom and locks the door.

"Lia, damn." Nate chuckles. "Why you gotta do him like that?"

"He cheated on me. Fall in love with someone, then watch yourself get cheated on and tell me how it feels."

Jack Gilinsky puts his arm around me and pulls me in close. I straddle him and start making out with him unexpectedly. Our tongues were exploring each others mouths when I hear Nate telling Sam to come back out to the couches. I move my mouth down to his jawline, and it cut me! Ouch! I'm kidding. I started leaving wet kisses on his neck and then Sam rushed out and pulled me off Jack. Jack threw the first 3 punches, and then Sammy starting taking the lead.

I threw Sam against the wall of the bus, and smacked him. No one knew how good that felt.

"NO SAMMY, YOU DONT GET TO BEAT UP YOUR BEST FRIEND. THIS IS YOUR FAULT TO BE HONEST. JUST GO AWAY." I yelled.

"Lia, I beat him up because I love you. I know what he's capable of, your gonna get hurt."

"YOU DID NOT SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT. SAYS THE ONE WHO JUST SHATTERED MY FUCKING HEART. I LITERALLY FEEL LIKE MY HEART JUST BROKE AND IT HURTS SO BAD. JACK WOULDN'T HURT ME, HE'S TOO FUCKING INTERESTED TO READ MY STORY RATHER THAN HURT ME. HE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN GO AROUND CHEATING ON PEOPLE. BESIDES SAM, YOUR SINGLE NOW... DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT. JUST DONT COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU MISS THE SEX OR LOVE I PROVIDED YOU WITH." For one last time I smashed my lips against his and kissed him.

I turned around and Gilinsky was there waiting for me to be in his arms. His body against mine. His, almost like a wall, something to hold you up. Mine, a rock, that gets smaller and smaller every time someone rolls over it with their shoe.