Chapter 19

I got up and said "I'm the only one who can fix me, but thanks for trying." As i walked out.

I went to my suitcase and asked for a garbage bag. Johnson handed me one and I grabbed some clothes and my personal items for me, then went to Sammy's suitcase and got his black diamond sweatpants and his grey RVCA shirt and put them in the bag.

"Why are you taking Sam's things?" Nate asked.

"I have my own reasons."

I put the bag by the bus doors and sat in front of it; letting my phone charge to 100%.

Once it charged, I told the driver to open the doors of the bus and I walked out. I walked out onto the streets of Houston, Texas.

My phone had really good battery because I bought a new one before the tour, so I knew it would last awhile. The one thing I forgot was money. I was not walking 30 minutes back for money. I can live without it.

I kept walking and walking for hours and hours on end with my bag in my left hand and my phone in the right.

5 hours later I had come across a park, so I sat under the tree in shade. I don't know what city I'm in, but I can see on my phone. "San Antonio, TX" is what my phone displayed.

I got a text from Sammy that said "Where are you?"

THIRD PERSON POV

Sammy was on the bus with everyone and noticed Lia wasn't there. She wasn't in her bed, she wasn't with Jack and Leigh, she wasn't with anyone else.

He started throwing things and emptying suitcases yelling "WHERE IS SHE?!"

At that moment Jack and Leigh walked onto the bus "dude we came back as soon as you texted me, what happened?"

"She's gone man." Sammy said crying.

Jack pulled him in for a brotherly hug. "Well she won't be gone for long, because were gonna find her."

"We aren't gonna find her, she didn't even text me back. I'm so fucking worried. I love that fucking girl to death and you all know that."

Nate budded in saying "it's gonna be okay bro."

"I'm going to look for her." Sammy said. "Leigh, can I take your car?"

"Um yeah. Just wait outside for a minute."

"Okay."

The bus doors shut after he exited and Jack stood up.

"If that son of a bitch is going to look for her, then we ALL are. We have a brotherly bond, all of us. And we support each other. So let's go."

They got in the car and before leaving, Jack did a You Now. "Hey guys this isn't one of those fun You Nows, this is a serious one. For all of you that live in Texas, please keep an eye out for Lia. Um, we don't know where she went, and the person you hear crying is Sam." Jack showed Sam on camera then started again. "If you guys find Lia, then we'll give you VIP passes to Digi, and you'll get to go on a date with me, Jack, Nate, Leigh, and Sam. Please tweet me if you have any clue or idea where she might be. I'll be looking at all my mentions, and so will the others. I love you all. Bye"

Just then they all started getting tweets. They got this tweet from like 10 different people that said "@jackgilinsky she's at Concepcion Park in San Antonio."

"Leigh, drive to Conception Park in San Antonio."

About 5 hours later we got to the park and Sam immediately got out and ran to the first person he saw under the tree.

LIA'S POV

I'm still under the same damn tree crying. I see a tall figure running towards me, and then stops right in front of me. I stand up slowly, and I recognize the face. It was my Sammy.