Prolouge - on the run.

The undead came hurdling in, as Niko and Carlos ran for their life.

"SANTA PENDEJO! HOW DO WE LOSE THESE GUYS" Carlos cried out.

"Shit!" Niko cursed under his breath, as he noticed the gun he just acquired long ago got jammed "I'm jammed, were gonna hafta run either find another gun or get this one unstuck

"WELL KEEP TRYING"

They both ran for their lives through thin corridors and made sharp turns hoping the barricade of zombies would lose them. But the plan didn't work, the zombies were growing faster.

"THEY'RE GAINING ON US!!"

Niko repeatedly cursed the same word under his breath as he mercilessly punched the gun hoping to bring it back to life.

"It 'snno use...this gun dead..!We need to find a gun!" Niko said, panting under his breath.

Carlos felt like his legs were about to explode, his lungs growing weary but still he managed to scream the same thing;

"HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO FIND A GUN IN A SCHOOL YA DIMWIT"

They both felt the panic sink into their minds and started running even faster until they reached a dead end.

"Th-this...is it right?..." Carlos held on to Niko for dear life. Nick clutched back, eyes widening in fear. "Y-yep..this is probably it"

The zombies made their last turn and headed straight for the pair.

"I CANT DIE YET IM A VIRGIN!!!" Niko panicked.

The jammed gun lay helpless by their side it was no use.

When all hope was lost suddenly a truck drove into the school grounds running over the zombies.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT YA SUCKERS" the driver had a huge prideful grin on his face.

"What the—?" "OUR SAVIOUR!" Carlos said with starry eyes.

Dropping out of the vehicle were two people loaded with machine guns anchored on their hips, mass shooting at the hoard.

One stepped out carrying a douffle bag over their right arm stooping down to kneel in front of the shivering two.

"Y-you two aren't hurt right?" The woman asked, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"N-no?" the two uttered in unison.

Who were these people?!

End.