Chipter tew: Abandoned

The group led the two men through the yard. Piles of old and run-down vehicles were either stacked up against each other or parked parallel against one another.

Niko was fascinated by the entire place, he kept his head high marvelling at every piece of machinery built.

The priest kept his head low, fear drawing closer to him faster than he could expect. In his head, he was already counting the days he had left on this miserable planet and it certainly didn't help to see that this place wasn't quite... stable.

Ahead was a 2 story-shambled building, some windows were heavily boarded. The walls were painted a dull blue but faded into grey as time went on.

Powerlines popped out of one side of the building and out with the other.

The wind howled across the field, and a tumbleweed rolled by.

"Isn't this too cliche?" Niko whispered over to Carlos blocking his hand up against the winds.

"Wha?-"ACK-COUGH-COUGH WHAT THE- ACK ACK COUGH COUGH" the priest hacked repeatedly slamming his hand over his chest, as he felt sand enter his mouth.

"-n-Niko h-heelp me"

Niko ignored the cries of the priest and gave off a smug smile, and kept walking straight ahead.

Well deserved for a man like him.

"IM NOT KIDDING YA-ACK! BASTARD!"

"You two sure argue a lot huh?" Adam said, crossing his palms over his head,

"Oh, it was well deserved-"

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT A SERVANT OF GOD THAT WAY? YOU INSOLENT-"

Before Carlos could finish his statement Adam's expression turned sour and cold, as the two suddenly flinched sudden change of mood.

"One more word out of that annoying whiny mouth and I'll blow you up myself ya  hear me ya filthy sh*t?"

The priest immediately composed himself, as if he wasn't choking on sand earlier while the stripper snickered to himself.

Adam turned his head back and began walking again.

Niko nudged Carlos off his stiff composure and skipped away snickering to the air, while Carlos clenched his teeth a deep hatred for Niko burning in his mind.

Salem slowed down her pace right next to Adam before asking him, "...what was that about?"

"Don't know, but I already don't like how one of them's a whiny bitch"

Salem frowned at his choice of words but understood his reasons.

Bam!

"MAKE YERSELVES AT 'OME!"

The door made a terrible creaky noise, the scot probably kicked the door off one of its hinges.

Niko tugged at his fur coat before finally landing his first foot into the home.

*insert house interior image see the top*

There were random magazine posters taped in a non-organized pattern on the walls as if they were wallpaper.

Piles of boxes containing miscellaneous items like papers and clothes were all piled on one side of the room like none of the members of the group wanted to admit they were going to stay there for the rest of their lives.

The living room was composed of an old green sofa, a coffee table and a flat screen tv (suprisingly)

"WE KNOW IT AIN'T MUCH TO YOU CITY PEOPLE BUT WE DO THE BEST WE CAN. YOU TWO ARE THE FIRST 2 SURVIVORS WE FOUND IN THAT CITY"