Chaptir 1: Awkward drive home

Without warning, the two, Niko and Carlos, were suddenly yanked out of their cowardly state and pulled to the truck for safety.

"I got them! let's go! let's go!" Yelled the person with glasses, as the two gun wielders backed up retreating to the vehicle and walking backwards, mowing down the encore of zombies.

Closing the car door harshly, adam stepped immediately on the pedal and revved up the car's engine escaping with the two boys in tally.

Carlos stared down the road as dismembered zombies tried to chase after them by crawling but mercilessly died by wound.

His face was struck with horror at the gorey site. Speechless, he turned his head back only to see a person dressed in an orange jumpsuit, sitting right next to him.

'Aren't those jumpsuits for criminals?' Carlos thought.

But the fear he had never faded away as he saw the man's clothes tattered in blood. The serious sigma face on the dude's head never left not even for a second.

Verdant eyes staring ahead like would pierce your soul with one look. Large forearms that look like it could choke you dead with just a pinch.

Carlos gulped down his throat, averting his eyes away from the man and instead to the road ahead.

Niko couldnt be more uncomfortable with the situation he's in.

While he was stuck in his own pair of glittery leggings, shirtless, a fake furline coat around his neck, his shades shambled along with his usual messy hair.

He was sitting next to a lady who was dressed quite oppositely.

Ivory black hair, spilling over her shoulders like silk satin. She had hazel brown eyes a small smile maintained on her face like doll. She kept her poise straight and her black coat hung over her shoulders more like a cape than a regular coat.

Despite the fact she'd just been into a zombie guerrilla, she managed to keep her clothes blood stained free. Niko had to think the girl was smart to make her outfit black.

Niko was about to consider her beautiful until he saw a grey mustache lying under her nose—wait what?

A grey mustache?

A woman having a grey mustache?

Was he wrong? Maybe he isnt seeing right.

He sneakily tilts his upper body forward, trying to not get caught or else he might be accused of checking her out.

There it was, a grey mustache.

'Maybe its fake?' He thought, he eventually slumped back and sighed. After all, why does he have to care whether a woman has a growing beard or not?

The lady sitting across him was quite more different than the well suited woman right next to him.

She kept fumbling with her fingers. Her head kept low. It was the same woman who pulled him into the car earlier.

Short ash-blond hair, doe-like eyes, a pair of red framed glasses. She wore tattered clothes compared to the luxurious outfit the other gun wielder wore.

A large beige scarf wrapped around her neck, an oversized paynes grey cloak that wrapped around her upper body.

Niko figured he'd be the one with the balls between him and the damned priest and spoke the first ever word to the mysterious group to break the vow of silence in the air,

"Hey, thanks for pulling us out there, you really saved our asses" he said offering a small smile of gratitude to the ash blonde haired lady.

Niko awaited for her reply, expecting she'd reply with "no prob!" like how a normal person would, but he'd never expected he'd be responded with,