𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

(Y/n) stood from their chair and slammed their hands on the table "you went to school with the Yugo Asuma?!"

"Please calm down it's really not that big of a deal," Ike said as he rolled his eyes a little "we were just friends for a couple of years along with some other people it's really not that big of a deal."

"It is a big deal! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because I knew you would react like this."

"Well moving on from that," Vox said "I think you should go Ike, you like concerts and music so I don't see a reason to turn down their offer."

"Do you want to come as well?" (Y/n) asked.

"Me?" Vox was a little surprised at the invitation since he'd only just met them "I uh- Ike are you going to go?" After a little thought Ike nodded his head and Vox smiled before answering the question "okay, then I'll come."

"Awesome!"

"It's turning out to be quite a few people joining us, should be a lot of fun." Shu said and (y/n) nodded in excitement. "Is there anyone else you wanted to ask, we want to invite a bunch of people."

Honestly at first (y/n) only wanted it to be them, Shu and maybe a couple other people but seeing as how everyone was getting so excited about it made them realise that it could be fun to meet some of Ike's friends as well and the more the merrier and all that.

"We could invite Mysta, he was always good friends with Yugo," Vox suggested "that's if you're really sure we can invite people."

(Y/n) nodded enthusiastically and said "yes of course! We wouldn't have suggested it if we weren't sure."

They then talked about their plans over their drinks and Ike agreed to call Mysta and ask if he wanted to go. After not long Shu spoke up "we should get going, or we might miss our train."

He was right, the train would arrive in five minutes and it would suck if they missed it, there's not another one for an hour since they aren't as regular that early in the morning. The two of them got their bags and left after saying goodbye to Vox and Ike.

Vox and Ike watched as the pair walked past the window, talking and laughing together, and Vox let out a small laugh before saying "those are some good friends you've got there Ike."

Ike nodded as he cleaned up their cups "yup, (y/n) sometimes gets themselves into trouble since they can be a little clumsy and awkward sometimes but Shu helps them out of it, they make a good pair. And it helps me out a bit since they come here every so often which helps cure my boredom a little."

-:-..☯︎ ..-:-

(Y/n) breathed a deep sigh and stared out the window and Shu did the same.

"So," (y/n) said "do you have one?"

"I don't," Shu replied "you don't have one either I assume?"

(Y/n) shook their head and said "unfortunately I do not," as they both sat next to each other on the train watching the rain pour down heavily, hammering against the glass. The train was much more crowded at this time of day and they were both tired from working, it had been clear skies when they left the shop but while they were on the train the sky went dark and the heavens opened.