Ten: One Night

I know y'all been dying for this ;)

THE KISS was deep, and Callie couldn't stop shaking. She had never felt this way for any man, not even her ex boyfriend. But it also was because of who she was kissing.

It was all surreal. Elvis kept one arm wrapped securely around her waist, holding her flush to his own as the man moaned quietly. Their lips moved together in sync as Callie slipped one hand up his chest, resting it upon his shoulder.

Her heart pounded in her chest as he walked her towards the couch. Breathing heavily, she gripped his arms as an ache struck between her thighs.

He kissed her tenderly, gnawing lightly at the skin of her neck as she tilted her head.

"Elvis." It was practically a moan.
"Huh?" He hummed, his hands slipping down her arms softly.

"I've never done this." She whispered anxiously.
"You've never been kissed or touched?"

"The second part." She responded.

He chuckled quietly. "Well, I know what I'm doin', but if you don't want me to, just tell me no."

He placed his hand on her hip and slipped it beneath the shirt of her costume, his fingers warm and soft against her skin. Callie closed her eyes, leaning into his touch as their lips molded together. Elvis' hands roamed over her skin, eventually making their way to her covered breasts.

"Gotta take all of this off." He said to her. Callie nodded, feeling his hands clasp the zipper behind her before dragging it down her spine. As he did this, Elvis watched her intently as he pushed the top off of her shoulders, revealing her rounded breasts within her black satin bra. Callie stood there anxiously, hugging herself for her own comfort.

Elvis stepped forward and pulled her hands away, kissing each of them before placing them on his shoulders. Callie watched him as he grabbed the skirt of her costume and tugged it down.

"Come here," Elvis whispered. Callie moved closer to him, and he could feel her trembling. He pressed one hand to her spine, her hips meeting his.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her.
She shook her head no.

He slipped his hand down, gripping her backside firmly as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "You're so soft."

Callie sucked in a deep breath as the throbbing between her thighs increased. She fiddled with the belt of his costume, but Elvis stopped her.

"Don't worry, I'll get it off. I want to touch you first." He said to her. "Turn around, baby."

Callie did as she was told and turned away from him. Elvis watched through the mirror a few feet away as he unclasped her bra, pushing it from her shoulders. Callie pulled it off the rest of the way, exposing her breasts to his eyes in the mirror. They were a perfect round, with her soft flesh-pink nipples erect at the exposure.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in her ear. Callie laid her head back against his chest as he raised his hands, taking each breast in them to knead. The woman sighed as he touched her, her erect nipples hard against his palms. Elvis throbbed in his pants, desperate for her. He dreamed of pleasuring her.

She gripped his thigh as a soft moan escaped her lips. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"I'll show you." He assured her. He released her breasts and began pulling her underwear down her thighs. As the black material pooled around her ankles, goosebumps rose upon Callie's skin.

"I didn't really think this was going to happen. . ." She was scared of what he would think, but Elvis loved how natural she was.

He began fiddling with the belt around his waist as he pressed his lips to her neck. "A beaver never did scare me."