Eleven: A Memphis Blackout

CALLIE WOKE to the sound of thunder rumbling loudly through the apartment. Barely awake and blinking her eyes open, she left her face buried in the pillow as her eyes focused on the window. Rain fell down the glass, and lightning flashed brightly.

Beside her, Elvis exhaled as he stirred, laying his arm over her waist as he moved closer. Already warm at the skin, Callie flushed as his breath tickled the skin of her neck.

"It looks like shit outside." Callie said quietly.
"Yeah, it does." He said, running his hand over the bareness of her arm. "Which gives us every more reason to lay in bed all day."

Callie sighed, aroused as he began to kiss her neck. After the few months spent with him, she never believed she'd end up sleeping with him; not that she could complain. He was everything but disappointing.

"You're already horny?" She asked him.
"Honey, I'm always horny. Especially in the mornings." Elvis told her, rolling on top of her. She could feel his erection as it pressed against her navel. "And even more so, when I'm in bed with the woman I adore."

Callie took in a deep breath as he began kissing her all over. From her neck to her shoulders, he planted kisses all over as he dipped his hand between her legs. As his fingers pushed through her folds, the woman gasped as he pressed his fingers to her clit. She squirmed beneath him, whimpering. She was raw and sore, but even so, the tenderness was no match to the pleasure.

She reached out and gripped the back of his neck and pulled him closer before kissing him feverishly. Elvis massaged her knot, listening to her moans.

"Fuck. . ." She gasped, her muscles tensing as she inched towards her orgasm. It began to build inside of her at a quick rate, causing Elvis to press harder.

"Such a dirty mouth." His plump lips molded with her own, parting farther as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Callie slid her hand down between them, wrapping it around his cock. Elvis grunted quietly, closing his eyes as she curled her fingers around him.

Flustered, her cheeks reddened. "Like this?"

Elvis began moving in and out of her hand. "Yeah, baby. Just like that. God damn."

She watched him as he moved his hips, pumping into her hand as she moved with him. Elvis moaned, opening his eyes to watch her.

She tightened her grip, stroking the head once he came back in. Elvis gritted his teeth, his muscles tensing.

And as if just on cue, Callie's phone began to ring. The two froze, turning their heads towards the nightstand.

She sighed. "It's my boss, I have to answer it."

Elvis groaned and rolled over as she grabbed her phone and answered it.

"No, I'm not busy. . ." Callie bit her lip as Elvis stroked her face. "Oh? Five of them called? Great. . . All right, I'll be there. Uh, give me an hour."

Hanging up, Callie sighed as she rubbed her face. "Five people called in for both shifts. I guess it's supposed to storm pretty bad later, they must've called in for it."

"So, you gotta go in?" Elvis asked.

She nodded. "Yup, I get to work another 16 hour shift."

Elvis groaned. "Will you ever say no?"
"No." Callie smirked.

"I'll give you a no." He growled playfully. The man grabbed her arms and tugged her forward, pulling her on top of him until she was straddling him. As he began to tickle her sides, Callie began to laugh.