⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆Will Byers x Male! Reader • "Anxiety"。 ゚☾ ゚。

Quick A/n: i'm still working on the carl grimes x male reader confession, but it's turning out to be pretty long so expect a two- parter!! in the mean time here's this(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I sat on the floor of the school bathroom, gasping for air.
I was shaking so much, my leg hurt but bouncing it was keeping me somewhat calm right now.
Fresh tears trickled over the dry ones already on my cheeks, dripping onto my shirt.
my thoughts were racing and nothing was helping.
A soft knock on the stall door made me jump.
"Y/N? It's Will. Are you alright? El says you ran out of class.."
You couldn't respond, you were too focused on holding in more tears.
"..Can you let me in?"
You reached up and slowly unlocked the stall, he stepped in and sat down next to you, closing the door behind him.
He started fidgeting with his hands, unsure of what to say.
"Um do.. do you want to talk about it or just like.." his voice trailed off, like he was about to say something but thought better of it.
"Will?"
"yeah?"
You hesitated, "Can you just.. hold my hand for a while?"
You glanced up at him to check for a reaction, you expected something horrible to happen, but, to your surprise, he was smiling softly, a light pink color dusting his face.
"Of course, I'd do anything for you. I think it's just scary to open up like that, especially to people you care about, i'm so proud of you N/n."
He laced his fingers between yours, squeezing your hand as a little 'you got this' kind of thing.
His free hand moved up to you face, cupping your cheek and wiping a tear away with his thumb. It was rough but so, so comforting.
You lay your head on his shoulder while you calmed down, the two you you sitting in a comfortable silence.
You felt him give you a quick peck on your head, making you giggle, he's so cute.
Your anxiety melted away, feeling safe in the arms of your favorite zombie boy.
♡ ‧₊˚
word count: 364