New beginnings

I stood on the aisle crossing my hands with my father... As I watched the person standing idle...  Looking cold as ice... My groom... Mr. Jeon Jungkook...

Can I do this... Why am I here... What am I even doing here... I want to run away... But I can't do that... Because I care for the promises I made for someone... I can't break them... Yn... You can do it coz you have to...

I walked down the aisle to take his hand... He left my hand as soon as I got onto the stage... His body is infront of me but the soul is somewhere else... Coz his heart is for someone else... That is my sister...

*Yn pov ended*

*Jungkook pov*

What am I doing... Why am I even here... I want to run away from here... I want you here Sana!!! Not your sister... I already made vows with you and I Can't do it with someone else... I can't cheat on you... Your sister maybe standing there... But she can never take your place... She is just here to play a mother role... But nothing more... She is just a replacement... I promise you I won't be giving your place to anyone... For this life..."

*Jungkook pov ended*

Priest: "Jungkook... Do you take yn as lawful wife... Be with her... In rich and poor in sadness and happiness... And respect her and love her... Till death do you apart..."

Jungkook: "I... do..." he said unwillingly with a slow tone...

Priest: "Yn... Do you take Jungkook as your lawful husband... Be with him... In rich and poor... In sadness and happiness... And respect him and love him till death do you apart..."

Yn: "I... do..." I too said unwillingly...

Those words... We both knew... We don't mean any of it...

Priest: "Now you can kiss the bride..." The priest said as shivers ran down through my spine...

Jungkook came near and stared at me for a while before pulling me closer... And kissed my cheeks... I closed my eyes as my heart skipped a beat and the next moment my body turned cold by his words...

Jungkook: "I love you... Sana-"

***

*Yn pov*

"I am on my wedding bed filled with flower petals... But I feel like walking on the thorns... Thinking about my sister tears filled in my eyes... Unniee!!! Why did you leave us... Why did you do that... Everytime I was sad you were there for me to console me... But you weren't here today... I was left alone... Now I have a huge responsibility... To take care of Eunhi... As a mother... I promise you unniee I will take care of her... And for Jungkook I promise the place in his heart is always yours... It can never be mine... I will only be your replacement..." I thought as silent tears filled the silence of the room...

*Yn pov ended*

*Jungkook pov*

Sana... Where are you... Why did you left me alone... Today I married your sister... As she stood infront of me I only saw you... I want you here with me now... I don't want to do this...
I miss your scent... I miss your smile... I miss the comfort zone you created for me... I miss your touch... I miss you..." I said as I placed my head on the cemetery of her tomb...

*Jungkook pov ended*

That night our hearts are on fire... Thinking about how everything changed in a snap of time... And we were left with heavy hearts as we both somehow knew that we were going to hurt each other for the worst...