Secrets

I woke up as ray of Sunlight hit my face... The room is filled with silence... There is no one... He didn't come home last night... Maybe he went to my sister... That's understandable... But I don't know why I feel sad being left alone on my wedding night...

"Yn... What are you thinking... Why did you come here... Remember that... Don't let unwanted thoughts come to your mind..." I thought before getting off the bed...

I went to the bathroom and got freshen up to go to my home...

I stood infront of the mirror... "Yn you have to be bold... Now you are a mother... Remember that... Take care of Eunhi... And be strong... You can do it..." I thought gathering all my courage...

A small smile crept on me as I watched the tiny sleepy figure... Eunhi... She just looks like my sister... That mole on her chin... She got it from her mother... I too have that... If anyone sees both of us together they may think I am her mother... How good it would be if my sister was present at this moment... I thought...

It's been hard for me these days... Taking care of Eunhi... Being a mother is not easy at all... I always fear whether I can be good mother or not...

And for Jungkook... I don't even know whether he comes home or not... He just started to go to university recently... He won't eat anything that I prepare... And I can't even ask him to... What can I ask when we haven't even talked from our marriage... And for me... I have not gone to the university since our marriage... At this point I don't even know whether I can complete my course...

Today after a long time I am going to the university... I am scared... What happens if anyone knows about marriage...

I left Eunhi at my aunt's house before going to the class...

"Yn!!! What happened to you??? Where are you these days??? Are you not well??? Do you know how many classes you have missed???" Riya asked me like a rapid fire. She is my best friend. She knows me best... She is a hiding spot for me when I feel down...

"I am fine but I have to tell you something... You must keep it a secret from everyone... Can you do it..." I asked with an anxious look... I have to share it... With someone... My thoughts.. my feelings... I can't build them up anymore if I do that my heart's gonna explode...

What happened? Why are you looking so anxious... Is it something serious??? She asked with a worried look.

That is... I told everything... Not only what happened... But also what I think about it as tears build up in my eyes as I wanted someone to understand me as I wanted and be my side to support me... That feels like a glit of Sunray in the midst of dark chaos... She immediately gave me a hug as the tears I controlled finally left my eyes...

You can cry... Yn... I am there for you Don't think you are alone... Saying that she tightened the hug...

Later I was greeted by my all other friends and we sat in our places and the professor took the class...

Although I am in class all my thoughts are about Eunhi... What is she doing... Did she eat... Did she sleep or Is she crying for me... That's a heart of a mother... I came out of trans as the professor called my name for attendance...

As the next professor came to the class my heart skipped a beat seeing the tall figure wearing glasses and books in his hands... He stopped at his place by seeing me... He immediately shifted his gaze to the other students as they wished him... He is my husband... No... No... He is my professor... Maybe professor husband... Mr Jeon Jungkook...

Vote if you like it ✨