Encounter

As everyone greeted him he greeted back with a tiny smile... As he is teaching us I was again lost in thoughts... The ring... It's still on his finger... Why didn't he removed it... I know he doesn't value our marriage or any kind of relation that exist between us... Did he forget... Maybe... I thought caressing my ring... They go together perfectly...

Why am I thinking about him... Stop it yn... I cleared my mind before concentrating in my class...

No one in the university knew he was married... And he is handsome too... So obviously there is a huge following for him... Many girls dream job is to be his wife... So they study so well for his subject... I used to tell these things to my sister to see her reaction... I again got indulged in these thoughts....

What happens when they all come to know that he is married twice and he has a daughter too... I can't imagine... I came out of thoughts as I heard my name from a hoarse voice which sent chills down my spine...

I immediately stood up as everyone watched my anxious figure...

"Yn... What are you doing? Are you listening to my class... I see your mind is somewhere else... Everyone please listen to my class" he stopped as I said sorry and sat in my place...

Days grew as me and Eunhi got fond of each other... And Jungkook is still same as old...

I started running as I was late to class and bumped into a tall figure as my books fell and I started taking them one by one...

Sorry-

"Yn... Hello... How are you??? Did you forget me..." J-Hope asked with a warm smile on his face as my heart missed a beat remembering the past memories...

Yn.. I like you more than I love you... That is the reason I want to take care of you... And give you every comfort you ever need... So I am going to states for a year... To reach my goal we have to be apart for a while... I will only come back when I achieve something great...

What? But-

"No... Don't say your answer now... You can say it after I come back... I am expecting an yes... If you say that I am going to take you with me..." With that he placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving as he left me dumbfounded in my place...

J-Hope is a very good guy... I even considered saying yes back then... But now I know I can't even think about such things...

Past is past... We can only move on when we leave somethings behind...

I came out of my thoughts... As he waved in front of me...

J-HOPE... How are you??? When did you come back-

I missed you so much... I wanted to come back then... But I couldn't... All I can think about is you... Yn... I really missed you so much... He said as he hugged me.

I was in utter shock as the person before me stopped in his steps seeing me hugging another person...

I immediately pushed him away slightly as I ran saying I was late to class... But the cold expression on Jungkook's face didn't go unnoticed by me...