six:﹙when a blind man hears﹚

CHAPTER FOUR!
when a blind man hears

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Snoring her mouth was parted a little; her hands used themself as a pillow on top of her pillow with the blanket covering her; spread out along her bed

Snoring her mouth was parted a little; her hands used themself as a pillow on top of her pillow with the blanket covering her; spread out along her bed. She couldn't make it to Matt's place, not wanting to share a bed for tonight.

Y/n was out like a light, even with the sun shining into Hell's Kitchen. But in their slumber, her phone buzzes multiple times, revealing her Lockscreen which was still her and Leah not giving up hope that she would come back.

10 missed calls from Foggy

3 missed calls from Karen

She winded up sleeping for three more hours after waking up in the early afternoon. Y/n sat up in her bed, after using the bathroom and brushing her teeth; her hair was messy look with wearing nothing but a grey tee shirt and underwear.

Grabbing onto her phone before opening she notices almost twenty calls from Foggy; causing her heart to start racing. Foggy had always called her this much only if he was really drunk or if Matt was hurt.

Her phone went to the ear with ringing tones echoing quickly Foggy's voice came on the other line. "Hey, Foggy" Y/n tried to make her voice cheery even though she was still getting over the wonderful sleep she had just gotten.

"I got him into his apartment, Matt was bleeding from his head...He- He fell..." Foggy came up with a lie at the end. Matt seemed to just wake up, causing Foggy's voice to be semi-distant. "Y/n's coming over,"

Lowering his voice more, "He's trying to leave, He needs rest..."

"Tell Y/n, I'm fine" Matt's voice was heard on the other end.

"No, I'm not" Foggy argued back with him. "Y/n,"

Y/n inhaled, knowing how difficult Matt could be when it came to giving this up. She would give it up for him to just live normally, stop fighting every night; just stay in the house. It was getting tiring just fighting none stop.