Chapter 1: What Did I Do?

I ran as fast as i could. I had tears rushing down my face ... i couldnt stop. 'I didnt care who saw. I had to be alone. Away. Away from the one place that reminds me of them. Them. As in my parents. Not my parents anymore. Why. Why did this happen.

Is god punishing me'.

All these thought rushing through my head. Till i stopped. I stopped at the one place i could be. My boyfriend Andrew. My one and only love. I stopped and thought, 'why am i here'. i slowly walked to the door, quickly wiping my tears away and knocked lightly. His mum. oh she reminded you of your mum so much. You smiled as she greeted you, you ran upstairs. You got to Andrews door and heard a giggle. Your best friend Katelyn. You kicked open the door knowing somethings happening. 'Yep' you thought to yourself. "ARE YOU SERIOUS" you screamed at andrew and your "best friend" katelyn. Katelyn pulled away from the kiss and looked at you with wide eyes. "Its not what it looks like babe" andrew yelled. You ran again. But this time somewhere were you can trust someone. You rushed down stairs and out the door. Andrew following behind. He ran to you, him being a runner. "Babe its not what it looks like" he says trying to give you a kiss, "Dont touch me, Dont call me, Dont nothing! Its over" you say in tears.

All these thoughts are back again. 'Why is god punishing you. Why is this all happening. My parents are dead! and my boyfriend, well my ex now just did what he did'.

What did i do?