Chapter 5: Is This Real?

I jumped out of the car and ran straight inside." In a few hours I'm going on a date with Harry" I screech to your sister Mia. I was so happy but I was so nerves because this has been my first date to be honest. Mia and I ran upstairs to figure out what I was going to wear. I stopped at my door feeling something buzzing in my pocket. I check my phone and it was a text from Harry, 'hey tanisha just were something cosy because my car had just broke down and I had just text Mia to drop you off and she was fine with it, SO EXCITED! Love you -H xx' I smiled to myself and ran to my wardrobe, 'ugh I have nothing to wear' I groan at Mia pulling all my clothes out of draws, "wear this"? Mia suggested putting an outfit together on my bed. I looked over and it was my colourful tights with a jumper with a cat on it and a beanie. "And then just wear your ugg boots and your hair in a side fish tail braid" Mia smiled. I hugged her tight and shooed her out of my room so I could get dressed.

I walked out just in my outfit, I hadn't done my hair yet but I thought I just might show Mia first. "Eeeep!" she screeched. "What? Do I look bad? I look bad don't i!" I say really nervous. "No babe you look fine, you look gorgeous like always" Mia said with a warming hug. I smile and hug her back, we walk to the bathroom and I sit on the chair, Mia fish braid my hair and put my beanie on. When Mia walked out I put a little foundation, mascara and eyes liner on.

It was time.

"C'mon Tanisha!" Mia screamed from downstairs. "I'm coming" I say quickly grabbing my phone and purse. I walk downstairs and Brittney and Mia are standing there with the biggest grins on their faces. I giggle, "What?" I say, "It's your first date and ... -"Brittney stops and looks at the ground, "mum and dad aren't here" she mumbles. Mia looks at me and then looks at the ground. I run over to Brittney and Mia and hug them. "I'm the youngest and I can't believe I'm saying this but ... everything is going to be okay? Okay?" I say whipping a tear from Brittney's face. They both shake their heads and smile. We jumped into the car and on the way Mia was giving me "boy" tips. They were quite helpful. "Ok take these" Mia says passing me 2 condoms. "MIA IT'S MY FIRST DATE!" I scream quietly. "Yeah but Harry he's ... never mind" she says looking at Harry's house. "Okay I'm going and I promise nothing will happen I say putting them back into the packet under Mia's chair and getting out of the car. "I'll stay here and text me when I can leave just in case." I look at her funny and wave and walk up to the door. I knock softly and no one answers the door. I knock a bit louder and still .... No answer. I jiggle the door handle to see if it was open and it was. I walk in "HARRY?" no answer .... I walk upstairs and hear moaning and girl screaming. I follow the noise and hear Harry whimper. I barge in. "GET OUT!" Rachele screams she was on the bottom of Harry. Harry looks over to me and jumps of her. "Tanisha this isn't what it looks like" he says picking up his pants of the ground and putting them back on. "Really? What is it then?" I say than run downstairs while tears forming my eyes. I ran out the door and towards the Mia's car. "What's up?" she says yelling out the window and then realizes I was crying, "Tanisha wait!" I hear Harry scream. I run faster and quickly get into the car. "DRIVE!" I scream to Mia. She quickly turns on the car and drives off.

"What happened sis?" Mia says. I ignore her and just keep crying. The whole way I didn't speak to her, or tell what had happened. When we got home I ran straight upstairs ignoring Brittney. I cried into my pillow for ages till I heard my ringtone go off. I look over to my phone and it was Harry, I rejected it. I didn't want to speak to him. I look over at my Harry pillow and chuck it of my bed. "Tanisha open the door now!" Brittney says trying to open my door. "NO PISS OFF!" I scream at her. "Tanisha don't use that language with me! Now open the door!" "NO F*CK OFF" I say not meaning it too .... It slipped out. "FINE!" Brittney walked away. I look at my phone and see a text message from Trinity. 'Hey Tanisha Niall was wondering do u guys have any sugar?' I reply 'no sorry'. "Niall" I thought. "Niall is the one I can speak to about Harry. Niall and I had been pretty close since we have met. I text Niall. 'Hey Niall are you busy? - Tanisha 'Hey Nish nah I'm not, what's up? I thought you were with Haz?' 'No but would u like to go get a feed just u and me I need someone to talk to about something' 'Yeah sure be there in 10'. I quickly but quietly sneak out my window and down the drain pipe. I sit there and for Niall till he pulls up, I jump into his car. "Hey" I say with a half-smile. "Hey, what happened with you and Harry he just texted me asking if I knew were you were?" "Did u tell him!" I say kind of raising my voice. "I just said you were home" "NIALLLLLLLL" I groan, "What? Are you trying to avoid him? Did u blow him off?" "No Niall I don't want to speak to him what happened was ... -"I look at the ground and start crying. "Tanisha what's up?" Niall says feeling really bad. "It's just that .... I walked in to him and Rachele having sex when I got there..." I say whipping my tears away. Niall looked at me in shock.