Chapter 2: What Have I Done?

I got home late. I walked in a wreck. My 2 older sisters Brittney and Mia both sitting on the couch and the living room worried sick about me. I glance at them and quickly run upstairs to my parents room. I look around a bit. I walk in to there bethroom and have a shower. I walk out in my mums towel so soft ad fluffy, and smelt just like her. i walked downstairs and grabed my clothes out of the dryer. I walked back up and got stopped by Brittney. "OH MY GOD thank goodness your ok" she higs me tight. I hear the front door open and quickly run to my room. It was my sisters boyfriend Josh and Thomas. I hate thomas hes such a dog to Mia and he dosnt treat her right, but thats her choice. I get change and walk downstairs. There all sitting in the living room waiting for me. I sit down and Josh has good news but we have bad. We hadnt told the boys yet obviously. Josh smiled really big and blurted out something that made my mood a bit happy. Mia made him repeat it, He stood up and said "I. THE. DRUMER. FOR. ONE. DIRECTION" He looked at me because he knows im the biggest directioner. I stand up and hug him "Congratualtions, Can you get me tickets please" i beg. He laughs. I run upstairs to check facebook. I hear my phone ring and pick it up "Hello?" i say slowly. "TANISHA I MISS YOU SOO MUCH" i hear my best friend Katelyn scream. Katelyn is my best friend from Australia. I had moved to England due to my dads work. "hey" i say not really wanting to talk. "Tanisha i heard. Im really sorry" she says. I start to get tears in my eyes and once i started i couldnt stop. "Katelyn im sorry ill call later" i hang up and walk downstairs, trying to stop myself. I got half way downstairs and i heard Brittney tell Josh And Thomas and i ran back upstairs not being able to stop. I sat in my room. Under my One Direction bed sheets wishing i was with the boys and having so much fun. Not here were im useless.

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. It wasnt jist a nightmare it was like i was there when my parents were in the crash. I grabbed my Harry Styles pillow and walked to my parents room and slept in there for the night.

THe next morning i woke up tp the same "Dream" or whatever it was. I looked over to the clock and i slept in. It was 9:30 and i had netball and hour ago. I got up cranky and stomped downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Brittney and Mia cooking breakfast for everyone including Josh and Thomas. "Do you not see there misereble" i scream. Josh and Thomas look at me than look at mh sisters. "Hey dont speak to them that way" Mia spat at me. I rolled my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes at me missy" she spat at me again, i made a face as if i was "scared" and rolled my eyes again. Mia ran across from the kitchen and jumped me so now shes on top of me on the ground. I slap her and kick so she would get off me, but its no use. She slaps me across the face and once more and gets off me. I run ulstairs crying from the pain stinging my whole face. I slam my door and now i hear Brittney and Mia arguing.

What have i done?