Valgrace moves uptown

Tony couldn't wait to introduce his nephew and his friend to the rest of the Avengers.

He landed and put down them before taking off his suit.

"Soo, What's your favourite colour?" He awkwardly asked while in the elavator.

"Red and orange" Leonidas said.

"Also, please call me Leo" Leonidas, no Leo requested.

"Yea okay"

Then they just sat in awkward silence until the elevator went DING!

They all left the elavator immidiatly. All eyes turned to them.

---------------------------------------------------‐---------------------------

Jason

I stared awkwardly at the strangers. I lifted up his right arm to say hi but put it back down again.

"Who are they?" A me-look a like pointed out.

"Oh yes!" Mr. Stark exclaimed. "This is Leo, my nephew, and his friend, Jason."

Leo looked at me smirking and fluttering his eyes. What the hades is he doing?

"Nephew?" Red head said. Wasn't she apart of that shield thing Leo hacked into a few months ago?

"Mom did the dirty with a guy called Sammy, gave birth to twins, one twin has a son, the son equals my nephew Leo" Mr.Stark explained.

"Oh"

"Anyway, this is Steve" He said pointing to the me-look a like. "Natasha" pointing to Red Head. "Bruce" pointing at a guy with glasses. "Clint" pointing at archer looking guy. "And Thor" pointing at Goldilocks but male.

"Uh Hi" I awkwardly said. Woah we were really, really awkward.

After a few minutes of get to know you questions like "favourite video game" which Leo saved Jason from answering, Tony went to show them their rooms.

"Alright, this is Leo's" He pointed at a door on the right "and this is Jason's" pointing at the door on the left. "You can paint and decorate the rooms however you like. You can ask Jarvis to order things aswell."

"Hello!" The talking wall said.

"Hi wall!" Leo greeted.

"No that's Jarvis," Mr.Stark said.

"Oh."

"Hi Jarvis!" Leo greeted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo ordered some orangey, Red and yellow paint and starting painting his room the colour of fire.

Jason came in and let's just say... it was strange to say the least.

LEO'S ROOM;

"LEO NO"

"SHUT UP JASON"

"PAINT. NOT REAL"

"BUT WERE USING REAL LIGHTING FOR YOURS-"

"YOURE LUCKY I LOVE YOU GODSDAMMIT"

"HAHAHAH DAM"

"PERCY WHAT THE FU-"

JASON'S ROOM:

"AAHHAYAYAYAHAH STOP SHOCKING ME"

"NOT UNTIL YOU APOLLOGISE"

"HAHAHA "'APOLLO' GISE"

"THIS IS WHY I KEEP SHOCKING YOU"

"THIS EXPERIENCE IS VERY ELECTRIFYING"

"IM GONNA SEND YOU TO JUPITER. THE PLANET!"

"NOOOOOOO"

"IM DOING IT"

"NOOOOOOO IM SORRRRRYYYYY"

"SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT"

"IM SORRY JAY JAY"

"I SWEAR TO HADES IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME"

"WHAT SORRY?"

Let's just say Jarvis was scarred.

A/N: I wrote this chapter with 0 sleep sorryryryyryry

ANYWAYYYYY LOOK AT THE ANNNIEEE I DREWW WITH 0 SLEEEP

Fuck how do you add a pic again

*searches googleee*

(I DREW THIS LAST YEAR))))