1: The Grip Of The Boa

After two hours of hard work, the dressing table of AirBnB spread out with her make up stuff, Vanshika was completely ready.

Moving her hands through her hair, she made her way out of the house. The house her friends and her had booked in Goa was extremely pretty. A small double storied house that had a common pool. 

They all had decided on the clubbing night and has chosen the most sought after club in Goa. It was a new one in comparison to other but yet had a long waiting list.

If there was there something Vanshika loved the most about being a girl, it was clubs giving out easier entry to the girl. 

Silver shimmery pants. Black fake fur crop top and jacket paired black louboutins. She wore a short silver necklace with matching earring and finger rings.

"Vanshika, I swear. Main ladka hoti toh tujhpe puri flat ho chuki hoti. I know why boys like you. Look at you." Rhea exclaimed.

"Thanks babe. I know." Vanshika winked back at her friend and checked her phone.

15 messages from Bani about all the things to note when she is off drunk.

A message from Veer that was typical of the guy she was close friends with "Kuch ladko ke raaton ki needh cheen ke hi aana. Meri naak mat katana"

It made her laugh. Quite the opposite of Bani's "Stay away from drinks guys. Tujhe hosh nahi rahega aur mera BP high rahega"

She didn't know why she she actually opened Samrat's WhatsApp chat.

'Dumbo, some text isn't suddenly going to appear. WhatsApp would have highlighted it if he texted. He is off somewhere'

Vanshika quickly texted back Veer, Bani, Aishwarya, Rishi, and Amar. Pushing the phone in the small purse bag, she resolved to stop even taking a look at his chat for the rest whole trip and put her arm around her friend.

The group finally got to the club. When she heard the sound of music, it hit her system, her body taking over to the music. The bouncers stopped them for their name.

"Vanshika Kashyap. I have a reservation." The bouncers checked the list and moved away to let her and her friends inside.

Getting her stamp, she entered the club and went on dancing towards the bar.

"Vodka shot." She ordered. The bartender put it up and one by one she began to shoot it down, tapping on the counter in rhythm with the music.

"Vanshika, take it easy." Tarun, her friend told her.

Her friends had convinced her to finally take a holiday break and join in for a trip to Goa. Tarun, Rhea, Parth, Aakarsh, Richard, Misha, Aarti, Kriti, and Pari were her college friends.

"Bro, tujhe pata hai uske baare mein. Hum sabh ko chadh gayi ho gayi jab tak uske thodi si tipsy lagegi." Pari laughed.

Finishing the first round of drinks, she moved right at the dance floor. Her moves were impossible to ignore. Rhea joined in with her. Misha had already begun to get tipsy on her drink.

Vanshika's eye fell on a figure at the bar. Black khaki trousers, chains hanging from the belt hoop to the pocket. Red satin shirt with buttons open up till his middle chest.

Even though she had resolved herself not to think about him, the figure almost reminded her of a certain man.

She walked towards the bar. For some reason she wanted to believe that Sam came up looking for her but it wasn't him. Some other guy.

She then spotted another girl. She ordered some drinks from the bar. Her shiny curly hair made her look really cute. She wore brown shorts and matching shirt as a coat with a white bikini top.