3: The Return of the Harpy

It had taken a while but Meera slowly began to get used to the fancy fashion that came with Singhanias. Tapish had almost gotten rid of all of her wardrobe. Meera's new wardrobe took time to get used to. It wasn't without them having arguments about the clothes. 

The long evening dressed were vehemently refused by her. So, Tapish conceeded them with fancy sarees. That was aided by Bani's help with her designer. 

Vanshika entered with capturing attention in her green velvet top, black long trouser and green heels. Behind her, a girl arrived in brown short cord skirt with a light and dark brown spotted top. Black leather jacket was paired with black combat boots. 

"Girls, this is Megha. Megha, these are my cousin Bani and Meera di." Vanshika introduced as the two of them sat down.

"Hi." Megha waved with a smile. 

"Its nice to meet you." Meera  greeted her. 

"You're really sweet. Vanshika told me about you." Megha smiled at her and shook hands with her. She then turned to Bani, "I obviously know a lot about you."

Vanshika chuckled at her reaction and Bani was a bit confused.

"I was there that d-day in the caves." Megha explained. Bani smiled. "So, one eagle to other snake, you're amazing." 

Bani chuckled, "I'd say that I was destined for that moment."

Megha chuckled. 

The four of them started having dinner and started chatting. Bani was impressed with Megha and her self-made fortunes. Megha had returned from abroad to start her own car company. She previously worked as the design engineer for race car companies and luxury car companies.

"This is moment where I feel that I should introduce myself." Veer showed up.

"Of course!!!" Bani sighed, "Tumse raha nahi jaat na kabab mein haddi bane bina?" 

"Sweetheart, jisne kabhi kabab khaaye hi nahi use haddi ki baat hi nahi karni chahiye..." Veer took her hand, pulled her up, sat on her chair and made her sit on his lap.

"Veeranshu, log hai yaha..." She tried to struggle out.

"Toh hone do na, sweetheart. Who cares?" He put his arm around her waist, keeping her over his lap. The other hand which was free, he offered to Megha. "Veeranshu Singhania, naam to suna hoga." 

Megha took a deep breath, "Of course." She felt out of place with Veeranshu Singhania. 

"Relax karo, yaar. Main koi daaku thode hun..."

Megha chuckled, "Are you seriously telling me cheelon ne kabhi dakaiti nahi ki hai? History fail kiye kya?" 

Bani put a hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing. 

"Tumhare pati ko koi daku keh raha aur tumhe hasi aa rahi hai? Not fair, sweetheart." 

"Main jhoot nahi bol sakti, Veeranshu." 

Veer turned to Megha, "Introduce nahi karogi apne aap ko?" 

"Megha. Megha Roy." 

"Hmmm..." Veeranshu tried to think if he's heard of the name before, "Umhmmm... kabhi nahi suna." 

"Yeah, I like to stay away as much as possible." 

"Veeranshu, kya zaroorat hai use pareshaan karne ki? Woh comfortable nahi hai." Bani tried to tell him.

"Sweetheart, agar woh meri so-called praja hai then I should obviously know." 

"Actually, I think I should take my leave." Megha put down the napkin and got up. She turned around and clashed with Daksh.